Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying hard to say no

its the13th anniversery when candace died

some friends want me to go a party i know if iwent there its just booze drugs etc
    i told them no ... now i fel guilty cos of candaces friends who will be there
    im in a delima i know its up to me its beter than beig alone
    well if she wasnt alive it wouldnt be like this
    we are all responsilby for our own decsions

trying hard to say no

Jay - sorry it's such a sad day for you. I can't tell you what to do, only you know in your heart what is best for you. Is there anyone else who was close to you both that you could spend some time with tonight, just remembering her and the good times? Hope you find peace soon. My thoughts are with you.:l

J

Comment

trying hard to say no

parties with booze and drugs on the anniversary of someone who is deceased, usually turn out to be pretty bad. why a party?

I'd say stay home or find other friends who are not going to party on the anniversary of candice's death

be well
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

trying hard to say no

Jay,
        I'm sorry to hear that you've lost someone that you love.... sometimes, time will heal your wounds, but on a day like today, it probably doesn't matter how much time has gone by. :l

It didn't sound like the people partying tonight knew Candace, did they?
        I'm not sure that is the best way to honor her, and I think you realize that, too.

If you'd like to write about her, and how special she is, I'd be honored to read it. If you'd like to share some stories about her, it will help keep her spirt close to you.

Take care, Jay. :heart:

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

trying hard to say no

Jay, love, I really feel for you, I know that you are hurting a lot ........

My advice as a friend is not to go because the drink and drugs are really not good for you, they put you in a bad place .........

Think what Candace would have wanted you to do ...........

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

trying hard to say no

Yes, drinking and drugging will only make you more sad and depressed... I'm learning that the hard way.

Sorry for your loss, hon.

Comment

trying hard to say no

Jay, I'm so very sorry about Candace passing away 13 years ago... seems only like yesterday I'm sure... Losing a loved one is just heart wrenching, and seemingly unbearable at times. Please know that we all are thinking of you at this sad time.
              Going out drinking and drugging will not serve you well. Candace will always be with you in spirit and will continue to want the very best for you. I like the idea of you sharing some stories if you are comfortable doing that. I would love to "meet" this very special lady that is loved by such a wonderful man. You are not alone my friend, :l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

trying hard to say no

sometimes being alone with your own thougths (no influence of anything) can give spiritual connection and peace....
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

trying hard to say no

Jay - it's Saturday morning here in UK - hope you got through last night okay, i was thinking about you.
                  J

Comment

trying hard to say no

Morning Jay, what did you decide ???

Please realise that no one will judge if you did go to the party ....... :l
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

trying hard to say no

Jay hope you ok. I had bad day too, had a kind of "loss" myself that hit me big time last night, but I am up this morning and glad I didn't cave.
                      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

trying hard to say no

Hi Jay,
                        Just hoping you are ok this morning

Comment

trying hard to say no

hi all , i didnt go , just stayed at home spoke to a friend on the phone . then had a redbush tea went to bed did a workout at the gym this morning , i guess im getting there slowly but surely

Comment

trying hard to say no

I guess you are!! Good for you.

Comment

trying hard to say no

:goodjob: Yay!! Good for you, Jay. Take care, things can only get better.
                              J

Comment

Working...
                              X