Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES OR NO???

(((Jacqui)))

I've missed you on this board. Busy doing inconsequential stuff like getting medical exam for your baby, You OBVIOUSLY don't have your priorities straight Luv ya gal

Comment

YES OR NO???

Here is the solution:

Ask to know the sex of the baby, then you can plan more and you can "bond" with the little person inside you. The reason I say it is a "solution" is that I was told incorrectly more than once about my babies' sexes, so they were in fact "surprises" in the end. I know others who also have had that happen. So you can never be sure.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

YES OR NO???

Having nnever had children I am certainly not in a position to say. But since I can't keep my mouth shut. What if baby was babies and a boy and girl How would you decorate? Yellow and green pastels would work for the initial clothes. I'd go for the suprise. It's a little person growing in you and I don't think you have to know the sex to bond. Pick out a list of names for each sex and then pick from one. My mom changed my name at the last minute because when she saw me, I didn't fit her image of the name she had picked out. At 5 I decided I didn't like it and refused to answer to it. That was an interesting phase. I say roll with it.... see what happens rather than do too much advance planning.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

YES OR NO???

I vote: Alana for a girl. Paul for a boy.

Lx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

YES OR NO???

I think Greenie. Or Beaner. Or Greenbean. Or Green. Or Greens. Fit's either sex. :H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

YES OR NO???

green...my poor baby,imagine going to school with a name like that.....poor baby beets LOL
              Jacqui xxx
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

YES OR NO???

I think Lee can go for either a boy or girl. :O
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

YES OR NO???

Pat. Just Pat.

(Actually, if it's a boy... you make the assumption that he won't make a GRAND waving gesture when you're getting an ultrasound..... that happened to me, Jacqui!)

:heart:

Patty
                  Tampa, FL

Comment

Working...
                  X