POSTS CAN MAKE YOU WANT A DRINK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this whole site makes me want to drink some times this is why I tend to stay away during the magic hour.

don't really like to post while I have been drinking.
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

posting out of control...

i am posting too much tonite..thats okay i guess? so saturated in this alcohol shit my mind like wants one! OMFG.... :help! i'm not a stupid person and i'm strong. but i really feel people come here delibrately to irk. be going out tomorrow and sunday, instead of sucking lady bugs and preparing tax returns and reading about booze. thank you. ull

Comment

I sure hope that the craving passes for you Rip ! I find that being here reinforces my want to be AF. This place absolutely inspires me to be AF. Take Care xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

corn..

thanks Niblet its been a tough nite for rippy...:h

Comment

Morning Rippy-

Yes - reading posts had made me feel like drinking. I think it's when I'm feeling tired or low, and I'm reading about bad relapses, or people are bickering and being unkind to one another, or it feels like the whole place has gone cuckoo (which seems to happen for a short spell every once in a while). Or, I'm just plain tired and I'm giving away much more than I can afford to, if you know what I mean. There is ALOT of human need on this site, including my own. Sometimes it feels very heavy and kinda hopeless, at least to me.

My strategy lately has been to kind of 'park' my sobriety on one thread - for me it's the "30 to 90 ....." thread (join us! if you like it) - where I feel very supported in my sobriety, and where people are positive and on track. That gives me a lot of security, and then when moving around the board, supporting newcomers, goofing around with friends - no matter what happens I feel like I have shelter from the storm if I need it. Makes me feel more secure.

I'm glad you brought this up Rip. You is smart .

Love WW xx

Comment

Rippy, you OK this AM? Just checking.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good Morning Ripples,

Hope the monster has left the building. You have come too far to let him in. Hope you are feeling better.

Miso

Comment

Working...
                X