i cant believe we got rob on good friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant believe it we got rob a set of four tires and rims gone out of the front yard.during the middle of the day. i left to go get some material and got back by 12 noon and they were there. and i was working in the back yard all the rest of day and at the end of the day i look out in the front yard and they are gone what hell is the matter with people. they have some balls. time to let the dogs out for feeding time .man i just dont understand how people could do shit like this .and yeah i was an asshole at times and i have done some bad things. but not like this . never got so hungry to steal..from anyone .

heres one of my deepest fears ..me catching someone on this property and beating the shit out of them and not knowing how to stop ..
    i know [anger management]
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Sorry that happened :l
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

I got robbed @ Catholic church once. I swear.

Comment

what the F...?

:boxer: where was your dog? he could have chewed the buggers hand off. losers!

Comment

are you kidding lucky no way

Comment

yes t, it is true

i was going through classes to join and got fucking robbed as we left the room to go out in nature to meditate.

Comment

it was @ easter time

Comment

that really sucks. what sort of neighborhood do you live in??? weird. how long was the stuff out there.

people are getting desperate. the econmy is shitty right now, and it is not going to get any better.

keep your guards up kids.
                Trix
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

bad economy is driving people to do anything .... for something thats YOURS!

Comment

Man thats shitty. I know its probably no help but I can relate to your anger management issues. If I caught someone trying to rip me off I would shoot them without asking any questions. I'm sorry for what happened man, I don't know WTF is wrong with people nowadays. I hope they catch whomever did it.

Comment

It was like 6 years ago when it happened. People are fucked up regardless of economy. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED that church too. They are always in trouble with the Vatican for all the reasons I support.

Comment

hey ripple the dogs were in the back with in my shop . i think i need to question my cat lucky.. if she seen anything..lol

Comment

feel bad for you.

thats terrible that happened. hope this doesn't stress you out. :h

my hubbys out bar hopping and i'm here chewing my lip. could be worst things, eh?

can;t chat tonite Mr. T... not on this puter.. :l

put a sign up you have dogs...

Comment

Wow tlrgs.....you think it was the neighbors? Unbelievable though, no matter who did it.
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

NO

Ripple;295837 wrote: thats terrible that happened. hope this doesn't stress you out. :h

my hubbys out bar hopping and i'm here chewing my lip. could be worst things, eh?

can;t chat tonite Mr. T... not on this puter.. :l

put a sign up you have dogs...
                              There is not much worse things..I chew my lip so much I need meds!!

Comment

Working...
                              X