i cant believe we got rob on good friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tlrgs----you do so much for thisd forum as far as support,positve words,etc......that makes me SICK.. IAm SO SORRY...............you don't deserve that type of crap ....
    :lRebecca

Comment

Did you call the police? Sorry that happened, "T", especially on such a special day. People don't care. Easter, Good Friday, Christmas.

Comment

Roger, were the tires/wheels an extra set, or did they jack your car up and swipe them?

I've seen that happen, believe it or not. :eeks:

Sorry to hear about it anyway. Happy Easter!

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

So sorry that happened, it really makes you feel like sh*t when you get ripped off eh, I'm sure we all the same about this, I would rather give it away whatever it is than to have someone 'steal' from me, I know we shouldn't take it personally but I DO!! How these people can look at themselves is beyond me, I would truly rather do without than steal from someone. Yeuchhhh.

Lxx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

they were a extra set and yeah i have heard of it happing and really it happpen to my brother up in nc where they jack the truck up and took the tires. what the hell are we going to do. stand outside with a shotgun and let it be known that if you come on ths property you be shot ..you know it not the world that fuck up its some of the people that feels like they can take what they need at anytime..but as long as i stay strong and dont let this get me down i will be ok. live and let live as they say.or they need more then i did .oh well life goes on
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
            X