Good night????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night????????

Well, I had a great week of AF for 4 days then one beer then 3 days AF again. Just for the record I am trying to mod my drinking. Great week of waking up and feeling good and fuctional.
    So, today I was on my boat with friends wakeboarding and beer is always involved which is my weakness. I had my 2 beers I allowed myself. Good for me. We drive home and I don't feel like cooking so we go out for dinner which is more temptation. Well, I have 2 more beers and stop. My friends were not happy I stopped the party but f them I was driving. Anyways, I stopped by the beer store on the way home because I wanted to feel that buzz again. I have a six pack but have not had any yet. I am trying to read and focus on going to bed sober but I keep waking wanting a beer.
    Help! I know I don't want it so I wake up feeling great. I have already taken 2 calme forte and need some help because it is not helping.

Good night????????

not good.

calms forte you can take many of them..i have some i should take...there is also this i am out of it now; Original Bach Flower Essences - www.BachFlower.com its not fun being exhausted, i'm in overdrive right now so i have no idea when low gear is coming..good luck to you biker..feeling desperate right now..:h

Comment

Working...
    X