how many units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many units?

how many do you drink in a week? I have worked out im drinking on average 45 to 50 a week and I consider myself very moderate however the media tells me otherwise. 14 per week is the recomended max for the girls so im three times over that? I would be interested to see how many units the rest of you consume weekly.......

how many units?

NONE!!!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

how many units?

Where can we go to figure it?

Comment

how many units?

Check out your weekly alcohol levels

Here's a unit calculator that will give you an average unit consumption per week. Simply add the amount of glasses of wine or pints of lager or shorts in the appropriate boxes and click on calculate and it will give you the units you are drinking and some good advise as well. Don't forget the glasses of wine you pour at home are probably a lot larger than the ones you would get from a pub/bar. So, say if you drank 2 large glasses of wine at home it's a pretty safe bet you have drunk 3 measured glasses at a pub/bar. It's the measured glasses you need to be taking into account so you will probably need to adjust your figures slightly when entering them

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

how many units?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X