Been busting my @ss and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think taking a break, going to play cards, and having a few drinks sounds like a really good idea for today. I don't know if I am trying to convince myself that it will be ok; I can make-up for it later. My goal is to be AF 95% of this year. I have 7 days left out of the year to "misbehave" so to speak.
    I would like to hear anyone's thoughts; from both AF'ers and Modders.
    Thanks.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Luka, luka...

As long as you define "few", and you stick to your definition.... that's the hardest part, you know? Maybe a glass of water in between each drink, so that you are having fun, and maintaining, too.

Someone on the moderation board wrote that a good goal is to moderate without getting drunk.
    Drunk = Ugly.

Good luck, Luka. And I still like your butt. :h

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

You're right Happy. I am very much a binge drinker and a few tends to be way more. I will do chores for a few more hours and then reassess where I stand.

Comment

Why keep making it a battle? It's much easier when taking a drink is not an option....no worrying about it...no planning to drink and then being depressed and guilty after you do...

If taking a drink is no longer on the table, it allows you to totally get away from the Beast, instead of continuing the battle day after day...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Don

Comment

Thanks Don. I appreciate the 2 cents. I guess I am creating my own battle.

Comment

Working...
          X