Today's Thought - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Sunday

I brought the computer with me to Baltimore. I won't be able to get the Thought up until later in the morning. It'll be here soon. So keep you pants on, big gir or otherwise.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Today's Thought - Sunday

Good girl Noelle! You know I for one am appreciative.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

The Thought of the Day is:

It feels so good to cry. . .
      --Susan Cygnet

Some of us were taught that it's bad to express our feelings directly--crying, wailing, jumping up and down for joy--that it's good manners to talk softly, slowly, and politely and to sit still.

But what happens to our feelings when we sit still? If they don't get expressed, they must be caught inside our bodies. Trapped feelings are like birds in a cage, or a rabbit in a trap--they try to get out any way they can. They peck on our heads and give us headaches. They scratch at our stomachs and make us hurt.

We must let them out. We must laugh and cry. Then our bodies will be happy, and our feelings will curl up in our laps like happy puppies.

Am I ignoring the physical symptoms of trapped feelings?

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

Wow, I do that. I lock so much inside. Even happy cries. I need waterproof mascara.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

My feelings are trapped like a rat. They come out when I least expect them. Sometimes it's not pretty. I have to start letting them out which is a bit scary because I have a LOT of them!

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

just untill recently when i started talking and expressing my feelings i felt like am human, ones we keep our feelings locked inside us, they become simmilar with a time bomb anytime to explode, once they explode we loose control, we commit suicide, we end up in psychiatric units and we run to al

i do worry lots since for now am soo frigile and i get tempered easilly and i always imagine the outcome and how am killing myself slowly by keeping feelings enclosed inside me.

"YOU KNOW WE ARE SOO TINY THINGS TO KEEP EVERYTHING TO OUR HEART"

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

Yes all, then I cry at the most inappropriate times.... for things that are not cry(able) really.... going to punch my pillow.. and scream

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

There;s nothing like watching a good movie and crying your eyes out. It releases so much tension.

Comment

Working...
                X