Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know I Hate This

Life has been too darn busy!!

I made this big silly commitment to do all of these other things rather than drink and now my life is so darn full I have no time for MWO. This is not a good thing. Now I am stressed out with too much to do and really in need of a drink. Like I said, really not a good thing.

Stay tuned.

You Know I Hate This

Me too croft. I still hang around here but at the expense of doing what I should be accomplishing.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You Know I Hate This

There is life outside of MWO? Where?

Hey you two goofs......I brought my computer to Baltimore with me, just to have MWO with me. But hey, that's just me.

I love my two goofs. :h :h :h :h
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

You Know I Hate This

CROFT, i understand your feeling, but its just that lots of things that alcohol took there position are now coming up, they have always been there, so do what you can for today leave the rest for tommorow, and maybe alocate even 20minutes just for MWO since you need to be here for yourself, we need you here too,

"IF SOBRIETY WAS A GIFT TO YOU FROM GOD' THEN LET YOUR SOBER LIFE BE YOUR GIFT TO GOD AND THE ONES YOU LOVE"

Comment

You Know I Hate This

Maasai is right Croft! You may be overburdening yourself by setting too higher standards for yourself to keep. Rome wasn't built in a day as they say! and this can be said of our continued sobriety. Don't let things stress you out enough to warrant you thinking that a drink would resolve it.

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

You Know I Hate This

hi there ..croft.. busy is good ..but you need to take time for yourself .
            stay calm and please dont drink .can you be my rock .i know you are one strong girl and you can do this .and you know we are here for you croft . if it get too bad please come here and talk to us .
            i would love to chat with you anytime .and hey have you got those books i suggested.
            well for now please stay strong and god bless you ..
            ps if you stay sober i will write a song for you lol
            oh yeah almost forgot happy easter
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
            X