will need help today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will need help today

cant sleep, 12 18 am, today is the sixth anniversary of the day that my brother was found dead. was my wifes birthday yesterday and my youngest brothers 20th birthday on wednesday, my head is pounding gunna struggle when i get up in the morning, af going well must be close to 25 days will need some support keep forgetting to take medication. also find out if I got a promotion after having an internal interview on thursday, have only been there for 5 weeks. going for supervisor job. yhanks for listening
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

will need help today

We are here Max.

Comment

will need help today

Arms all around you Max, stay strong mate, keep posting if you can at work, let us know how you are doing. Today is going to be horrible but the day will pass, sorry I can't be of more help to you, I wish I could be.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

will need help today

max, we are here for you, "let everything take its course, be you today and tommorow let it be itself, however sad, happy sorrowful, or bitter things might sound, they are all FEELINGS,and you can control you have the power to choose how you want to feel."
        take care

Comment

will need help today

Hi Max,

Sounds like you have a lot going on. Just remember, the "lure of alcohol" is sublime, but the reality of alcohol is hell!!! After all, isn't that why we are all here? You are doing so well, Max....25 days!! You have many good things going on right now.........just stay on track!

As for the brother you lost.......celebrate the good memories of his life, if you can. Twenty years ago, I lost my youngest sister to cancer......she was barely 26 when she died and had suffered horribly for 6 months. Now, when I think of her, I think of her when she was healthy, and those special moments that we shared.

Big Hugs to you Max!
          XXXX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

will need help today

gunna try and geyt some sleep will surely loseit if I dont, thanks xo
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

will need help today

dave was 25 suffered from bi polar/schitzophrenia for ten yrs was found floating in a pond after a big episode, my best mate

Comment

will need help today

wont be drinking that is for sure

Comment

will need help today

:lMax......
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

will need help today

glad to hear that max you are a star

Comment

will need help today

Oh, Max... my heart goes out to you. :h And my arms wrap around you :l You will be in my thoughts all day. Take supps, meds, eat, and H2O and walk around in the fresh air. Be well!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

will need help today

Hi, Max...hope your day goes as well as can be. Perhaps sharing a few of those good memories with us might help? I know I would like to hear some.

Comment

will need help today

Max,

I'm so sorry for your loss. These anniversary dates can be real killers. Stay strong and know that we are with you. You should be commended for you sobriety! :wd: And a promotion, on top of that! Congratulations! :goodjob:

:h Best
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

will need help today

maxman;297211 wrote: dave was 25 suffered from bi polar/schitzophrenia for ten yrs was found floating in a pond after a big episode, my best mate
                            I lost my big brother to a fire about 12 years ago now.. (has it been that long?). I found out later he was diagnosed with liver disease and was Very Very drunk that day. He was only 38. I think of him in positive ways.. He was my big brother... protective, warm, caring and passionate about everything he did..

Feeling real feelings is much better than hiding them, right? Congrats on your 25 days!!!! I hope I can say that before long ..
                            P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
                            - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

will need help today

Max,
                              Maybe you want to spend some time in the chat room, talking with people who can respond immediately. You are in our hearts.
                              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                              X