Daily dream thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily dream thread

Dreams can tell so much about a person and their subconscious. I used to keep a dream log and got so many great ideas for my artwork.

Of course if we go to sleep drunk, we won't remember much of our dream life.

I am 4 days AF didn't dream much except I remember something about my ex parking his Ducati in my bedroom.......
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Daily dream thread

I had a dream about drinking, I was given a glass full of alcohol, but realised I didn't drink and swapped it for sparkling water instead.
    I was a bit surprised I refused the drink, as before quitting I think I would have gulped it down.

Don't know the meaning except I have been fancying a drink lately..... won't give in though.

Heavenly
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Daily dream thread

good dream. refusing a drink in your dreams is a good sign. don't you think?

Comment

Daily dream thread

Thursday March 27 2008

Day 5 AF . I woke up a lot,my sinuses are bothering . dust mites maybe.
        don't recall any specifics, I do rememmber being inside a strange house, looking for something.

Comment

Daily dream thread

Interesting thread, Trixie!

I love to try and analyze my dreams (my thoughts too), so I will pop in here and try to write mine down as I remember them. My dreams are intense - always have been. Truly, like full motion picture, technicolor, 3d mini-series... But I enjoy them, mostly. I think now because I know that ususally there is something hidden in them for me.. it's like a riddle.. my mind talking to me.

Last night I was so tired I don't remember anything... good start! LOL!!

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Daily dream thread

Dreams all over the board last night.
            Pushing around a crippled elderly woman in her chair, trying to find a resort, and kept getting lost. People stopping to offer me a ride, and refusing.
            Weird stuff.
            Doesn't make any sense! :H

Good thread!

K
            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Daily dream thread

yep MM . native americans took their dream life/world very seriously, it's like we live in 2 places, the dream world and the waking world. dreams have a lot of meaning and messages.

Comment

Daily dream thread

last night I didn't quite have a full length type dream. lots of images, close ups of peoples faces, flashing in front of me, some were scary, like they were dead, frozen.

Comment

Daily dream thread

Most of the dreams I have are just regular crazy stuff. But I often get nightmares and yikes! They are pretty scary!

I had a dream the other night that I've already mentioned here or maybe in chat, I can't remember. I was making funny noises and my husband had to wake me up because he knows the signs of my scary dreams. It was something about Eric being in the hospital and I was very upset. I don't know anyone named Eric. Anyway, I asked my husband to ASK me what's going on in my dream when he wakes me up next time. Then he'll remember and then I can wonder about it the next day.
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Daily dream thread

my dreams have been a bit strange lately. no stories, just images.

I dreamnt we were in some sort of war here in the USA. I was hiding in a cellar somewhere.
                    it wasn't an anxiety type dream,I just felt normal.

it is still strange to me to dream about wars, I have never been in one. except the one with AL.

Comment

Daily dream thread

Day 7 AF and yea strange dreams, but ALOT of drinking dreams and I know that everytime I wake up my first thought is oh wow it wasn't real - it was just a dream, but in some of them it FELT so real - when do these stop?
                      when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Daily dream thread

ooh pooh not sure when they stop.I guess it depends how much your subconscious was working with you on the drink.

now to last nights dream : another thread of glimpses instead of a straight dream.

I am in a house on a hill in the tropics with a man and a woman who appears to be his wife/lover (?)

I am supposed to go but for some reason I keep being distracted by their stories.

there is a hammock and a very primitive looking kitchen with stuff cooking but I dare not go near it.

I think the woman is my sister, but then she doesn't look anything like me.............

Comment

Daily dream thread

a steel beam fell from a construction site, it hit a dog. the dog was brought to my office instead of the hospital.
                          I was sad for him but couln't do anything for him.
                          he was some sort of labrador.

Comment

Working...
                          X