Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed out in AA..

Glad you are here too Keeta
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Glad you're here Keeta, you will find your way........just keep working at it!

xx Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Oh...and yoo-hoo...Chief...I am like the crusty bit of bread and you are the butter....not spread thin enough, you are
        :H
        kidding...you are awesome...I aspire to be YOU...sober one day, and telling others it CAN be done...YOU rock, Mr...and are such a great part of this site! You are like the waking up good dream you can't quite remember in the morning, but you really want to KNOW what you dreamed??? My sobriety is like that...it IS there...you are proof...I am still looking...thank you for giving me hope every day that it IS possible.*LOVE YOU CHEIF*...*ahem*...now back to your regularly scheduled programming
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Keeta!! You know we're here to help....just let us know, okay? :h
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Passed out in AA..

I'm sorry but I can't remain quiet on this thread any longer.

Shik,
            How DARE you snivvel & complain about the government not having more control over YOUR actions!

We live in one of the free-est countries in the world! I, as well as many other people here have family members and friends fighting for the freedom WE HAVE!

If you'd like the government to control your drinking more.. maybe you should consider another country...where you won't have to worry about having SOOO many choices to be BOTHERED with.
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Passed out in AA..

In honor of MWO 3 year B-day... :finger::judie:

bump TWIMC....

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Bump...

[ame= ]YouTube - Alan Jackson - Where Were You (Live Video)[/ame]

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Deep Breath. Thanks St. Jude for sharing the song, "Where were you..." It wouldn't load here so I just went to youtube. I don't know how this thread evolved to where it is but I am a fairly non-confrontational person. I can't stand it when people argue, disagree or even debate. I makes me very uncomfortable. You can guess I didn't watch any of the presidential candidate debates. Anyway, thanks for re-directing some of my tension.
                  sigpic

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Well......I really love a good debate and I love a lively discussion on various topics! Of course, I was on the debate team in both HS and college. I think a lot can be learned through debate. Frankly, I am often bothered by those that claim to be "non-confrotational". So often, non-confrontational people cause more harm by talking behind peoples backs, or dealing with disagreement in other ways that are not helpful.

Not, that I am saying that you do this Hula. Honestly, if I lived in HI, and could go to the beach everyday, I might just spend life singing in the sunshine and surfing!

I just prefer, to deal with my thoughts up front when I feel it is neccessary.

KH

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Passed out in AA..

I agree Kate. If I *strongly* disagree with something/someone, and I hold it in (and to be honest here), it makes me want to drink. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even me!
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Sorry to "bother" you Kate1". Honestly, if I lived in Colorado and could go to the Rocky Mountains every day I just might spend my life singing in the snow and skiing or snowboarding or what ever you do there.

Please don't trivialize my life. There is no paradise out there, it comes from deep inside our souls. I am still searching.

I find it necessary to deal with my thoughts on your comments up front.

And no, I will not be talking behind your back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Passed out in AA..

I've lived in Colorado & Kauai ...loved them both!
                          In fact I wish I were in either place right now!

Instead I'm here in cloudy rainy Oregon...

Maybe we should all switch places for a bit...

:l

It's all good...

Comment

Passed out in AA..

LOL...what a fab idea.
                            sigpic

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Hula Girl, Please do not make such an asumption about me. I would not trivialize where you lived. I meant that as a compliment. I lived on the beach in CA, and I love the life! I did not mean to offend!

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Passed out in AA..

sorry for the mis-understanding

peace:butterfly:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X