Passed out in AA..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed out in AA..

New woman has been coming to AA meetings, real mess (purple face) looks to have been totally through hell for a long time. She speaks, have no idea how she is not drinking without medical care?? Today she says she could have really used some Jaggermeister, a few shots to settle down and then passed out cold onto the floor. Good thing a doctor was sitting nearby.

Passed out in AA..

wow good thing a doctor was there thankx for sharing
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Poor soul.

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Sad, sad, sad.

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Ripple,
          You know she has to go to Detox. To get her head together. Then you miight be able to reason with her. Call for help ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Passed out in AA..

IAD;298856 wrote: Ripple,
            You know she has to go to Detox. To get her head together. Then you miight be able to reason with her. Call for help ! IAD
            hello...i am completely aware like everyone else. so sad to see. have no idea HOW she claims to have NOT had drinkie in 3 weeks with a red/purplish face? first time i have seen such at AA? we are a supporting group and do give hugs as needed though. :h

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Yikes! A purple face? I guess even if she hasn't had a drink in a few weeks, she may still suffer from that, but she passed out at the meeting... sounds like she had a drink before she arrived...

Poor thing... ugh... when does this hell END!?

Comment

Passed out in AA..

I have been to quite a few AA meetings were currently drinking people showed up. We have one group here in town that takes in alcoholics from the street if they want to quit. This is one of the roughest AA groups in town. We have about 10 groups here that serve different areas of society. God Bless her, and thanks to you guys she has a chance if she wants one.

bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Ripple,
                  You know how we lie ! We'll tell you anything to deniy that we're alcholics ! If she's out of it.....the reason she's thier is because she wants help ! Call who ever you can to give her that help. I wishn I was thier !!!. IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Passed out in AA..

MDBiker;298875 wrote: I have been to quite a few AA meetings were currently drinking people showed up. We have one group here in town that takes in alcoholics from the street if they want to quit. This is one of the roughest AA groups in town. We have about 10 groups here that serve different areas of society. God Bless her, and thanks to you guys she has a chance if she wants one.

bear
                    Um hmmm... a few of the meetings I went to I could tell some people were either drunk or maybe high. I just couldn't bear to go to such a place under the influence. Whenever I go, I'm already on the verge of a breakdown... being intoxicated... they would probably have to call Dr. Phil or somebody.

I'm glad they were able to assist this poor soul.

The question still remains, though: When will America truly address the ongoing and continually rising problem of alcohol abuse?

Comment

Passed out in AA..

broken shitter?

god damn MD-Biker thats an avatar that sends a message! :H

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Ripple;298878 wrote: god damn MD-Biker thats an avatar that sends a message! :H
                        It's the face of alcohol! Straight devilistic!

Comment

Passed out in AA..

It's the old addage....A drunk knows a drunk. You can't bull shit us. We know when our fellow brothers and sisters need help. IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Wow, Thanks for sharing....prayers to this lost soul :h
                            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                            - George Jackson

Comment

Passed out in AA..

OMG!!!BEAR!are u ok?

your avatar is so f-ing funny I am DYING!!!LOL!!!!!:H
                              :lRebecca

Comment

Working...
                              X