Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed out in AA..

Mondays Meeting.

went to meeting as usual-every Monday...no-one passed out, that woman was not there. new ones are coming and the regulars. was asked to be coffee maker at that one also but had to refuse, i like my sleep too much right now. The longer i go to AA the more it makes sense. I feel much change within..its a gradual up hill climb thats been amazing.

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Rip! Glad you are enjoying this and feel like you are getting something positive from the experienced! You are doing so well........you celebrate six months very soon! When will that be?

PS Glad no one passed out today!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Passed out in AA..

good for you rippy keep it up
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Passed out in AA..

must follow orders...

thank you Kate and T...must check sobriety counter, end of this week-6 months! finally...will continue AA..its part of me now. will update on AA member who passed out! otherwise, doing good and must behave...strick orders by police! :H

Comment

Passed out in AA..

good girl rippy really by the police
            bad girl badgirl what you going to do
            when they for you bad girl
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Passed out in AA..

poo bag.

passed out woman has not returned to AA..we know where she returned to. maybe today she 'might' be at meeting? must scrubbie and go make coffee and snackie, greet cry babys at door and light ciggies as needed. :thanks:

Comment

Passed out in AA..

no poo bag.

AA-update: passed out was not there! Last seen wearing a raggy green tee with bleached blonde hair-grey edges...:yuk:

Comment

Passed out in AA..

beat foot.

some ugly nasty looking :xxx: approached me at AA today...:creepydude: says hello..i said wait a minute..this ain't someone i met on-line! :scratchinhead: so another man intervened and they started talking...i left like right away...

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Rip - you haven't updated us on who became your sponsor? Maybe that was the one - ou know ... an interview!! YOU BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!:H
                    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Passed out in AA..

um, NO-one wants to be a sponsor for RIPPLE! This bugger was retarded, i think he was at the wrong place to be honest. :confusedmonkey:

Comment

Passed out in AA..

Ripple;307649 wrote: um, NO-one wants to be a sponsor for RIPPLE! This bugger was retarded, i think he was at the wrong place to be honest. :confusedmonkey:
                        In the wrong place? Poor dude - and you ran away from him --- maybe HE was looking for a sponsor!!!!!!! Sponsor for ? Who knows what!! A Date??
                        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Passed out in AA..

snotty gurl..

no Liver, men don't sponsor women...besides i don't need one. There are these :creepydude: once in a bit...:goodjob:though.

Comment

Passed out in AA..

AA is today-again.

Wednesdays is AA hostess day for Ripples...Today i will be making them ZAP-Extreme Coffee. I don't drink straight coffee..just flavoured ones..let see what happens during meeting and if PASS-OUT shows up. Have A Splendid day ALL..

Comment

Passed out in AA..

follow up..

everyone was sleepy from the coffee..PO was there..topic of the day was Principles before Personality..i found it to be very inspiring and learned alot..glad i went. :thanks:

Comment

Passed out in AA..

That is another thing I like about AA philosophy. focus on the principles rather than the personalities involved in the meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X