Tis the Season: My Political Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the people in this country mean well. the government is fucked and it's not gonna get better.

George Bush and his cronies are laughing at us.

Will this election bring any changes?? mmm I am doubtful, call me a pessimist. 4,000 young Americans

have died, 30,000 wounded. I have read that if it wasn't for the medical advances we have made in the

last few decades, the numbers would be higher.

Even some third world countries have better health care than the good 'ol US of A.

you guys ever see the movie freedom to fascism??????

Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hi Trix
      "Freedom to Fascism" whats that about ? on dvd ? worth watching?"

Thanks Cap

Comment

You know Capt. I think you made some excellent points. Though I have never traveled to Australia as yet, I have both lived and traveled to many other countries. I have found that most people take pride in their country of origin, as they should. In fact, I have adopted certain parts of my lifestyle from things I have gathered from my travels. When in comes right down to it, we are all citizens of the world!

Yes, there are many other countries that do a far better job when it comes to Medical Care, Elderly Care and the Care and nurturing of children. There are several other countries that place a higher premium on reading, education and the arts. These are all extremely important issues that help to build a stronger and more stable future for any country.

I believe that facing these issues and doing our part for change, beginning in our own household, is the most powerful way of getting the US back on track and create a strong, productive and secure future for all!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi Trix

I gotta ask who the hell votes for him????? is it your voting system or people really think the guys ok.

very confusing

the best to you cap

Comment

Hi kate
            "Citizens of the world" I wish I had thought of that then you guys wouldnt have to put up with my rant. you summed it up so perfectly
            thanks kate all the best cap

Comment

George Bush stole the election. Some people mostly ignorant people think he is OK, although his popularity is fading.
              yes it is very confusing, even for us Americans.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I really hate to see a political debate on this site, but as I didn't start it...must say: I would never vote for any ticket that had a "Clinton" anywhere on it---that pusillanimous bulb-nosed sex-addict sleaze-bucket Bill must never be allowed within a mile of the Oval Office, even sneaking in under his wife's skirt (or trousers.) I'm not too wild about John McCain, but sometimes, in an election year, the pickings are slim and you go with the lesser of several evils. Obama is just too strange for me...I may not vote at all and let the rest of you duke it out.
                Jane Jane

Comment

Actually, Jane Jane, this has been a very civil conversation up until now..................hmmmmmmm,

KH
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Ben Stein for President!!

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Jane
                      you crack me up. "Obama is just to strange" but you can describe one of your x prez as a pusillanimous bulb nosed sex addict love it you gotta come down here be my Prime minister. I assume you have seen the cigar and dress???

Comment

Hi Jane
                        so I take it you dont vote democrat???. God forbid do republicans have sex??? I spose when in the white house they dont get caught.

All the best cap (trying to understand the american political mind)

Comment

Ben Stein for president!!

Cndi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm not sticking up for President Clinton, honest. But I sure hope y'all know he is not the first one to dallie with another woman. He's just the one who got caught.

As to who I'd vote for this election. I haven't a clue. They're all nuts to me. But then they have been for a while. Our government sucks and so do the politicians. It's all a big, stupid game to them. Politicians may start off with good intentions, but it never stays that way. I WORKED for the federal government, in downtown DC for a federal agency and I KNOW the crap they pull. It's unbelievable!

Cindi......you're funny! :H
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I was throughly enjoying this thread until Jane's post. I marveled at how civilized everyone sounded with such a touchy topic until that post.

Comment

can I win Ben Stein's Money?
                                when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Working...
                                X