Wine, Wine, Wine -- Survey Says???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine for me..... RED!! pretty much any kind of red. But it started to really affect me, felt sick from it. I think I was toxic with it at one point, or I was pickled. I turned 40 this year so I am a tad bit younger than some of you, but I can relate to the premenstrual/menopause thing. seemed it really was needed more on those days. Since quitting the wine I have switched to beer and I seem to be creeping up on the amout I intake. I still have the need for a nightly cocktail or two or three of four.....I am trying to get more serious about this. I do not get as drunk as I did on the wine, but still I have the need to drink everynight...AGHHHH.

Comment

Wine for me too. A rich 14% merlot or any other variety for that matter so long as it was full bodied and the highest % i could get. I too don't know what it is with wine that's different for me. I tried swapping it for every other drink, but nothing "buzzed" me the way wine did. I have not had a drink for 3 months, but my god I miss it! MISS IT WANT IT! I have not had a good day today, busy at work and lots of "issues" in my personal life. I really feel like a drink right now. My mouth is watering at the thought of it, but then I know I would feel utterly miserable with myself tomorrow.

So yes - wine.. definately my worst enemy.
      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
      X