Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Beautiful Bootsie is 90!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, sister!!

I am so glad to know you. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

All my love,

:bow :bow :bow

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

BOOTSIE, YOU ROCK!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND HELP ON MY JOURNEY!!!

Gosh!! We Have Been Through A LOT!!! The fires in Malibu, career choices and changes!
    Most of ALL from Drunk to Sober!!!! At Last!!!! Yes, NOW....We Go Greene!!!!

Love You Tons, My Dear Friend!!!!:h

:yougo:
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Awesome Bootsie!
      Marcie

Comment

She looks fantastic for 90 - nearly as good as Joan Collins!!! Seriously, I add my heartfelt congrats too and one day you might be saying I'm 90 too (or even 92!)
        Love
        J

Comment

bootsie you go girl 90 keep it up
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh WOW!!! Bootsie - GOOD ON YA GIRL!!!

I am soooh happy for you - and proud to 'know' you too.....thank you for being YOU!

Love and hugs
            FMS xxx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Congrats to you Bootsie, what an incredible and amazing success. I hope you are smiling and VERY PROUD of yourself!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

YAY!!!!! So proud of you, so happy for you. Here's to the good AF life Boots!!

Much love :l, WW xox

Comment

Awesome job, BCB!

Best wishes for your continued success. It's seems like by fast. Probably didn't feel that way for you though! lol

Keep up the great work! ESC.

Love, Me
                  :l
                  Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Good for you...I will be there someday!!

Comment

Bootsie,

You know how I feel. I am so happy for you, not only for being AF but for all the wonderful things you are changing in your life.

I pray your health returns triple and you are once again BOOTCAMP Barbie!!

Take time for yourself, Bootsie.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

:goodjob: Go Bootsi! Congratulations!

Hope you're doing well. I miss seeing your posts...:h

:l
                        Judie
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Congrats on the 90 days!!! That's a long time! At least to me.....
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ah so so so grateful for the love and kindness and the sobriety.. yes, 90 whoop whoop. it has been quite the ride. from drinking a bottle or two daily, to topamax and drinking twice a week, then to um well drinking over the top of topamax and doing oh 2 to 4 bottles of wine a week. then to a little check in for sobriety ville at lenair after a long bout of health issues. that was my wake up call. and well, the ups and downs and the sideways. and here i am. i couldn't have done it without all of you and the great RJ and then alas the final kick off to myself and the leg up from lenair. meeting myself there was a welcome home i will always treasure. i haven't thought of AL since that day.... and at 90 days, well, my body is cleansing and i'm getting to see just how off center, out of control, out of integrity with my true self my life has been. so, good to make some slow changes for me. having alcohol off the table, i can now as of this weekend, resign from one of my 3 businesses (those of you who know me are laughing). so corporate gig will be complete next week and i will have 3 1/2 days back of my life. and then i can actually after dr. clearance on health this next week. go for blood tests and sonogram and i'm counting on a full health OKAY report or at least you are headed in the right direction, no more blood transfusions. .
                            so here's to what's next. being in extreme self care, be in integrity with my true self. clean up my wreckage around that. so quit that corporate gig, and have time for family, working out, and ME. take care of the clients i have and build my business slowly.... and really stop and smell flowers, GOING RAW foods with a bit of fish maybe or grain maybe but definitely RAW for two weeks and cleanse out the toxins of the body...... and take myself to spa 3 times a week and cleanse cleanse cleanse. The damage i've done can now be fully repaired and i'm at peace finally......
                            so, thank you for being on this journey. i'm so madly in love with you it's crazy.. and now it's time for bootsie girl to take a nap. cindi i think instead of bootcamp i'm going to start up ashtanga. my gym club called today and because i haven't been there for 5 to 7 months really i explained what had happened healthwise and instead of having to renew my membership. they just added 7 months to it how very very kind. so,,,, i'll change my name to ashtangabarbie
                            go greene katiekate....hahahhahaha... i'm really happy to know each and every.... now, on to sober life and see what happens when day 120 comes around.
                            :welcome:

Comment

Congrats on 90 days, Boots!!

Don

Comment

Working...
                              X