I'm Pregnant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Pregnant!!

Thanks for the update Hippie... I really love your upbeat attitude !! As we all know, things that come at us in life are handled so much better with a good attitude approach... All the best. xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

Hippie,

You are absolutely right that some of us (you and me for two) simply cannot drink. Not one.

Not only would you lose the most precious thing in your life, your daughter, you would lose yourself.

I have precious children and precious grandchildren to live for and they love Granny deeply. I am so blessed. So, I too, would have much to lose as well as my own life.

Thank you for your pm on the Antabuse. I will be taking it long term, I think. I am considering a year but maybe a little less, we shall see where I get with "me" first.

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on your liver issues. Sharing reminds us all what is at stake here. Our very lives.

Get healthy, my man, and stay happy!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

hippie37;300897 wrote:
        The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
        Hippie - those are wise and lovely words...thank you.

And DO' EM!! As I am sure you are - you're doing great - 90 days Tuesday! WOW!

Take care of Bump now wont you - as in GET RID OF IT! Again, as you are doing....hope it all goes well in the getting smaller process....(funny pregnancy that one!)

Hugs
        FMS xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

I always thought "Liv" or "Livie" was a darling name for a girl, I guess if it's a boy you could go with "O-liver"....very British names as well, I might add. :H
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

o-liver is perfect . me thinks it's a boy. cute little hugable liver. when is th shower?

hey hip you are doing great awesome!
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

So proud of you Hip, you kept your scary scary appointment.... seems that the more serious and scary anything I have to face the more likely I am to find a 'reason - cough cough' NOT to attend. Did you have to fill up to bursting point with water to get your scan??? Not nice huh, hope you did as guys never ever ever have to do that kind of stuff - joke..... Sitting with fingers crossed for the results, I wish you everything you deserve, and you deserve the very best of health, mental and physical, you are one kind, good human and I am pleased to know you. Erm, what does it look like then, the ole liver.. is it like in the text books? Did you get to see it on the screen? Also, what is it about Dad's and Daughters, nothing in the whole world is like that love, the total adoration I know without any doubt my lovely Da had for me, I say did but I know without any doubt that it is still there, beyond death, I feel it.. I wish you well and looking forward if that is okay to say - to your results.

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I'm Pregnant!!

Which way are you going??????

[ame= ]YouTube - The Cheshire Cat!!![/ame]
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                X