Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with the subscriber forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the intro but I can't figure out why it would be better. What are the features?

Thanks.

since it's a secret society we can't tell.

not!

games to play for the chronically hyperactive such as myself, also you can see more pictures.
    Primarily I'm a subscriber to lend a little financial assistance to keep the lights on here.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Yes.....in subcriber we can be like the movies........Non-Rated.....many deep secrets are exposed! Also, subcribers are those special people in need of Intense Therapy!!!! Well, non of this is really official.

Actually I also joined subcribers because I want to contribute financially to this site. I am so grateful to have it and I am well aware of the expenses involved in maintaining this very special place!

Besides, Determinater does more cooking there! And......through a very special process, we can actually taste the food!!!!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

my recommendation.

Depends! :laughmonkey:

Comment

I personally subscribe so that I can contribute to the place that helped me get my life back ........

It is fun in there though ......... Amazing the things that Tawnyfrog Knits .........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Besides all of the good already mentioned,
            you are taught the proper worship of Queen L.
            (bows)
            You get to see B-fights.
            And learn of Frog's....antics...
            Oh, yeah, and it can be very fun..
            And yes, to help keep the lights on.
            BHOG
            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Spotty,
              it is actually a clever disguise. It is really a cyber space insane asylum. There are some delusional characters hanging around. One thinks she is a duck, another one blackmails us into worshipping her as a Queen and then there is that really sad case of one of them thinking herself to be a frog. Need I say more.
              Actually, you would fit in just splendidly, LOL. we could have some fun.
              I joined so I could lend some financial help to RJ and this site, as it has helped so many people and is still doing that.
              L.
              :nutso::nutso::nutso::nutso:
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Lori, what a perfect description.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I heard they have orgies in there. and you have to wear certain outfits to fit in.
                  maybe it's just a rumor.:H
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Knowing how to knit and use obscene language is a pre-requisite!
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tattoos are optional. Worshipping the queen is not.
                      Join us.
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Oh ... and the best part is .... you get to hug and kiss and such ... a lot.

Comment

I loved being a subscriber. It is a lot of fun in there. (Watch out or they will say the "F" word too.) I fully intend to start up again. I am just lazy. I had a problem keeping my pencil, :upset: I think mama bear would spend my payment just before it was paid. :H not I just need to put it on my card and not hers. I think you would love it and again it is mostly to support RJ and the site.
                          :huggy
                          bear
                          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

What Queen?? I worship no one. Sometimes togas are worn. And everyone saying they subscribe because of RJ? They lie like rugs. *I'm* the only one who truly subscribes to help RJ. And everyone knows it!
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Fashion advice is also available!!!!!

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                              X