Sweats,palpitations,agitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must have guessed. I'm on my 3rd day AF!!!!!!!But having read so many other posts about this stage I feel surprisingly POSITIVE! Thanks to everyone, I would NOT have got this far if I had'nt found you. OK please remind me what happens next?:eeks:

Elsie,

It gets better day after day.

You've got the flu and you just have to get through it.

You do know you are not so addicted you wont' have seizures, right? There is a link to direct you.

By day 10, you are completely clear of ALL physical symptoms.

Best of luck, take care and pamper yourself through this next week.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

3 days awesome keep it up . stay strong drink lots of water and stay busy . now you will start to see alot more clearer have a great day and god bless
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Elsie, you may feel a little worse until day 6. After that, it should get much easier. Keep going....you're half way there!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Just think that each day, each hour will be better than the last.....keep it up.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

WTG Elsie!!

Congrats on Day 3..

I had palpitations too... when going to bed and then after getting up.... It has finally gone away... (Day 11 for me). I wasn't sure if it was my smoking or... detox...

I guess it was detox...

Thanks for sharing your symptoms...

:goodjob:
            P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
            - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Elsie,
              Your thread title sounds like a love monent gone bad..... ha! But no seriously you'll get over it in a few days ! IAD...LOL
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well it got your Attention IAD!! Seriously though thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
                Cindy,TLRGS,Noelle,Breez and Palatia also much gratitude to you all. I have to say as the afternoon has progressed its (cravings) become increasingly intense and easiest thing to do would be to shut down my work computer and plead ignorance, but I'm going straight home to set up MWO for the evening! Thanks again Elsie

Comment

magnesium

Anyone who drinks, and most people who don't, don't have enough MG in their system. If you try to take enough by mouth you'll get the runs. Go to whatever healthfood store and get a bottle of liquid MgCl. As long as you are consuming dairy products you have enough calcium to balance. It can be called Oil of Mg, or Sea Minerals etc. The label should list MgCl as the first ingredient and you put it on your skin or take a soaking bath. Armpits is a good place to apply as it will get into your lymph system really fast. Also, on your chest over your heart. Why suffer:h

Comment

Sorry, Gelgit,I hate to sound dumb, but MG mean magnesium?

Comment

OH yes, I've just read your post again. Oops my apologies and thanks I will give it a go, thanks and hope to read more of your posts
                      Elsie

Comment

Give your body a helping hand

I've said it before (more than once or twice) and I'll almost surely say it again:
                        Takes lots of supplements, especially Bs, C, cal-mag, and also milk thistle (for the liver) and essential oils (omegas). And eat well.

I have gone AF at least 20 times in the past 3 years... it got worse and worse, until unbearable, ending up in detoxing facilities 4 times and ER twice. After a recent hefty and long fall into the hazy world of AL AL AL, morning noon night, I detoxed at home a few weeks ago with almost no withdrawal symptoms. The big difference was an extensive supplements programme and eating very nutritionally. It took some extra effort to get prepared and follow through, but it was worth it, and I'm still AF with almost no cravings (at least not any physical).

Anyway, after day 3 the physical part should ease up. You have gone through the worst in terms of physical withdrawal, so don't back down-- just keep remembering how hard the first days were to keep you from slipping. Nobody said it was easy, but nobody who hasn't been through it knows how hard it is.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Elsie,
                          Congrats on DAY 3 and keep at it!
                          Excellent plan to go home and get on MWO for the evening. That certainly helped me through the de-tox!
                          Hang in there,a nd yes it does get better and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it!
                          Stay Strong!
                          BHOG
                          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Elsie, when are you coming to chat? Looking forward to talking to you there!
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Yes, Mg is magnesium. The stuff is MAGIC!!

Comment

Working...
                              X