April fools (not wanted)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning! I pray that you are all well and did not have tooo many April fools jokes played on you . I DID! I was wondering if any of you have any info.on what the LAW has to say about someone who constintley feeds alcohol to a house bound addict?They would never be able to get it for themselves. This person has a million dollar plus estate to gain when the other person dies.Do we have any Lawyers with advice or anyone else who has been thru this?My deepest heart felt BLESSINGS to YOU All.Evie lou
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Evie lou-

What country?

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

minister need advice

I am a minister and have 2 cases in my church that this is happening to.I is a DR, wife who is being fed ,until she is near brain DEAD,the other an older woman whoes kids want her money.Social serices do not seem to care! Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Are you in the USA?

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

I think so Patty.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

if they are drinking it. and it is not being force fed to them against their will there really isn't much that can be done. if they are addicted, that means they want the liquor. would be a hard case.
            they would say it's consent. another thing is that if those people wanted the relatives gone they might try something else other than AL. Al is a slow slow poison.

are you in the US of A? by the way I am no attorney

Trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
            X