Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oprah Friday - US MWOers (except Janie!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

I read that today's show is about puppy mills; a cause close to my heart, so I'd love it if you could watch, but as the title suggests, Janie, please don't - take your pups out when it is on!! Don't know when it will be shown here, but I am sure it will make a huge difference to the lives of these dogs. Thank you...
    regards
    Blondiexx

I saw the preview and I can not watch it.

We have had Kirk now for 9 weeks now. We adopted him from a rescue farm. He and his bros/sis were found in a box on a side of the road by a police cruiser at the age of 2 weeks. We adopted him at the age of 15mos. At first he was a little work due to the fact of the cultural differences of living on a rural farm and then moving to suburdia (skittish/separation anxiety). But in either case-there was tons of LOVE. LOTS of IT! We knew he came from a loving place and his foster mom knew he was going to a loving home.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Oh I couldn't watch that....I'm sorry but it would make me cry. Thanks for the heads up though.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I just finished watching it..... bawled my head off. It is was more than just puppy mills. It was about how many dogs and cats get put down at the SPCA and other shelters a day, and then the way the rid of them. It was truly very sad................ I love animals more than human beings and this is so unjust! UGH. I wish I didn't watch it.

Oprah cried too after watching her footage displayed to the audience.

I am glad they don't put down animals here in our SPCA's unless they are sick or injured and can't recover.

I hate animal abusers. Grrrr....

Comment

It was a sad show, and hard to watch at times, but more people need to be aware of this problem. One of the hardest parts of my job was to euthanize the strays--especially the puppies. All because people are either too cheap or too irresponsible to have them spayed or neutered. I always recommend people go to humane societies to adopt dogs--there are so many of them and cats too that need homes. Don't ever buy a puppy at a pet store--that's just supporting the puppy mills.
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
          X