All One powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One powder

I finally broke down and ordered the AllOne powder and it arrived yesterday. I would like to know what you all that are taking this supplement mix it with in order to choke it down.

I put off getting it because I knew if it was gross, I wouldn't take it everyday, but it has tons of amino acids, etc, which I think I do need. Anyway any and all suggestions would be welcomed. :thanks:
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

All One powder

Really strong orange juice works for me ........ still doesn't taste nice but it is drinkable ......

I'm also open to any better suggestions ........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

All One powder

I put it in sugar free Cherry Koolaid and use a blender, then slam it back in 3 gulps. :H

I actually carry a hand held blender when traveling so I can take this stuff. It is horrible but I do feel so much better when I take it.

Love,
      Cindi
      XIX
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

All One powder

Thanks guys, keep em coming people!!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

All One powder

If you have a Magic Bullet, or even a blender, it mixes it up nicely in a smoothie. The othr trick I always use to break it up is to put it in a jar with an ice cube and some juice and shake it hard. The ice breaks up the clumps. Any kind of juice works well and if you drink it fast it is not too bad.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

All One powder

You can always add cinnamon, nutmeg, or ground cloves...
            How bad is this stuff, really? I'm thinking about getting some...

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

All One powder

Patty it isn't bad, it just isn't good either .......

But .... it really makes you feel good, I wouldn't be without it ......
              sigpicXXX

Comment

All One powder

Betty-
                Does it induce deep belches that so you can savor the flavor over and over again,
                like a machine gun? :H I HATE that....

BB, do you take the Original Formula or the Fruit One... do you know if they have the same nutritional content? It's an eye test to read the labels...

Patty
                Tampa, FL

Comment

All One powder

Patty,

I started with the original All One, but switched to the Fruit one. The main difference between the two is the Fruit one does NOT have iron in it, and I noticed the amount of each amino acid is slightly less too (am considering taking the amino complex because of that). Iron can (and did to me) cause constipation. I have also heard that it can increase your appetite. I kind of think it increased my appetite, but I have to admit that I was new to being af then , and I think it's not uncommon to have an increased appetite when you first remove AL.

As for what I mix it with. I use a blueberry/cranberry juice from Ocean Spray. It says to fill the mixer cup half way with juice, but I fill it almost half way with water and then add about an inch of juice (I'm trying to cut down on sugars). The fruit one tastes a lot better than the origianl one, it is probably due to the fact that there is no iron. I don't get any excessive burping from it.

Hope this helps.

Miso

Comment

All One powder

Thank you all for your input. Miso, I debated between the fruit AllOne, because I don't eat much fruit, but decided to go with the original because of the amino acid difference. I might try the other one next time.

For what it's worth, I've tried mixing this in juice, tomato juice w/ tobasco and worcester...and in smoothies. So far, the smoothies seem to taste the best. Someone else recommended using a straw so you don't have to smell it, so that's next.

:thanks: again

Comment

All One powder

It really doesn't taste too bad if you mix it with V-8 juice. I put it in Magic Bullet and whip it up. Spicy V-8 is the best, but regular works too. Just watch out for sodium, V-8 has a lot.

Comment

All One powder

I can drink it mixed with water, really it has no taste. If you let it sit for a few minutes it dissolves.... and is quite easy to drink in three gulps. Most cough cold medicines are far more nasty!
                        Since I started all one and the kudzu my drinking is way down, I don't crave alcohol and I can drink a glass of watered wine and stop. Going on 60 days now.
                        So I think it tastes great! and would hate to discourage people from tying it becuase of taste.
                        lets hear it for the b complex!

Comment

All One powder

Thanks Jackie and orca! I definately do not want to discourage anyone from taking the ALLOne supplement! I think it is a great nutritional product that I am definately adding to my daily routine.

I have found that making a smoothie (banana, pineapple, strawberries, vanilla soymilk, probiotic pwd, ice and sometimes dreamwhip) then pouring out a glassful, leave enough to put the powder in, then blend it up some more. Drinking with a straw really helps too.

I know I'm a wimp, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't drink it in just water!

Thanks, everybody for your input--I think everyone (not just us drunkards) should take this product!!

Comment

All One powder

I just ordered a sample of of the products today

Hi There,

I just ordered a sample kit of all the products today. The saleslady did say it is best to mix all with fruit juice or 7up or vegetable juice.

Well, I just went through an icky prep for a medical exam and the stuff was grosss plus!! I held my nose, swallowed it, then gulped down ginger ale. So, I think I will try the powder with ginger ale.

I also bought all the other supplements today. Lots to keep track of in the beginning, but it sounds like many people on this site have had great success! I am looking forward to feeling better and sleeping better too.

I was going to joke, and say mix it with champange, but that would have been sarcastic ( even though I would like it that way, at least for now)
                            It is never to late!

Comment

All One powder

I love my All One!!
                              I add it to my smoothie every morning. Froz blueberries, soy milk, all one and a green powder. And I drink it with a straw. LOVE it and miss it on mornings I don't have it.
                              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X