Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGH MADE ME PLAYMATE OF THE YEAR!!!SO EXCITED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found that when I have to go out somewhere, I won't drink at the usual time. If I have a rehearsal or need to be driving, I won't indulge, maybe not at all for the evening, or at least not until much, much later and it will be much less. If I'm the one driving somewhere I might have ONE drink, but not usually. I refuse to get in that type of situation. And I won't drink if we're out and what is offered isn't something I really like. (No, I'm not really a snob!) BUT if I'm home cooking dinner and have no particular plans after that, I'll have a drink while cooking and there goes the evening! I hate that!

Comment

tlrgs;306541 wrote: good morning lilly
      Mornin',sweetheart!How are you today??I am actually pretty good,minus the fact that I am already ready to give my kids up for adoption and it's not even NOON!!:HThey think they are CHOP SOCKY CHOOKS chickens,and even I am one of their victims.I was really good last night,maybe had 2 drinks,feel like I should feel more patient ??Oh well,Spring break can't go forever,right!?HAha...How many kids do you have,TL?
      :lRebecca

Comment

Hey Lilly,
        I meant it about the pics sweetheart!!! I want up close and dirty modge podge pics!!
        I am an artist myself.....so I can really appreciate the creativity involved and the enjoyment that you get from M.Ping.
        Bring the pics on!!
        x
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Gret;306579 wrote: I have found that when I have to go out somewhere, I won't drink at the usual time. If I have a rehearsal or need to be driving, I won't indulge, maybe not at all for the evening, or at least not until much, much later and it will be much less. If I'm the one driving somewhere I might have ONE drink, but not usually. I refuse to get in that type of situation. And I won't drink if we're out and what is offered isn't something I really like. (No, I'm not really a snob!) BUT if I'm home cooking dinner and have no particular plans after that, I'll have a drink while cooking and there goes the evening! I hate that!
          Gret-so w/ you on the "it's ALL over if you start while cooking dinner at home"....And I SOOOO HATE THAT TOO!!!!!!!Ugh!What the heck,like,is it so fun to 'party at home?What a BLAST,YEAH:goodjob:!!!!Geezzz.....Thanks for your reply,sweetie!Hope your having a great day :l!

Comment

oh liily~

i'm feeling a bit bloated today~been snacking a bit too much! rewarding my self for being 6 months. :naked: oh such is life! :butterfly:

Comment

Ripple;306867 wrote: i'm feeling a bit bloated today~been snacking a bit too much! rewarding my self for being 6 months. :naked: oh such is life! :butterfly:
              Rip-You're not bloated,honey-you are PREGNANT (where in the HECK did you find a picture of a PREggo BARBI??TOO FUNNY!!Lolol)....6 months in INCREDIBLE :goodjob:...WHAT kinds of things have you done to keep your self busy?Besides snacking and being avatar Queen :H?

Comment

AMELIA;306845 wrote: Hey Lilly,
                I meant it about the pics sweetheart!!! I want up close and dirty modge podge pics!!
                I am an artist myself.....so I can really appreciate the creativity involved and the enjoyment that you get from M.Ping.
                Bring the pics on!!
                x
                REALLY AMELIA?Ohhh....I am so EXCITED!!!!!!#@$%&(&^%$#@!!!What DO YOU DO!!????Please tell me what you DO!!!I do all kinds of things...I take apart lamps,chandeliers,candleholders-pet the peices back together w/ pretty glass peices and bobeches w/ prisms,usually use GOBS of white paint (people can't believe the shit I do w/ the 'ugly crap' I bring home from the goodwill,LOL!!),oh,woops,my dog is being attacked by a poodle,NOT KIDDING.back later

Comment

got to addmit i love reading your post you have alot going on . hope your dog is ok
                  good luck and god bless
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                  X