Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried habit-busting-21-day-program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of purchasing the above mentioned and wanted to get some feedback...

Welcome zhelezo,

I have never heard of it. Is it a CD program?

Miso

Comment

thanx for the welcome...

yes it includes cds and a book and costs $100. it seems interesting. i'm sick of drinking and smoking and relapsing...

Comment

here is a link...

Break Your Habit Permanently In Just 21 Days - Guaranteed

Comment

Hi-

I can't remember if this was the program or not but last year I remember a discussion we had regarding a program similar (or maybe this one). There was a person who tried something and said it didn't work-but I can't say if this was it or not. Hopefully someone can come along and help.

I just find it hard to believe since they say it takes over 30 days to form some sort of pattern and 49+ days to break a habit. So to me-21 days seems a very short time. In the past I had been sober for over 21 days many times and relapsed because I thought I was "cured" so I just find that amount of time discomforting for me.

But that's just my opinion. Each person is different. Maybe it'll work for you. Hey try anything-just never give up.

Good luck!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Question

Breez - does that mean

30 days to start new patterns +
            49 days to break a habit = 79 days total to really get it down??

(I would believe it - but just wondering if that is what you meant!)

Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Some where I read that 30 days to start a new pattern~get into the swing of things (probably why a lot of people here wait that long to decide to try mods-I believe it was suggested in RJ's book to be AF for 30 days & then make a decision). I read somewhere that on the 49th + day is when people start breaking a habit. I have read here people saying 49-60 days. depends on what you read. But I have always remembered the magic # day 49.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Very interesting. It really does make sense. Thanks!
                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Hi!
                  I reckon on 90 days to break a habit AND remove (the alcohol) from your system. Worked for me; still always a work in progress!

Anna:h
                  IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                  Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Hey Zhelezo, It sounds like you really want to make some positive change in your life. Before you spend your $$ try to spend some time here at MWO. You may find what you need like support from other people sharing the same struggles. I have not heard of the program you are considering but if it sounds too good to be true then . . .

You are off to a good start by coming here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X