Can I love 4 people the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls somebody out there help me, I love my husband and 4 other people lol!!. Drinking! Drinking! & more Drinking, I'm confused right now.

S&HC
    All that you know, is what you're able to know!!:applaud:

You OK scup???
    sigpicXXX

Comment

The only person you need to love is yourself. You need to do this for yourself. Read the book if you haven't, develop a plan and goal & never give up. In sobriety you have to be selfish.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

who are the other 3? or maybe you are seeing 4 because of drinking?? mmmm would love tohear an expanation
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

scuppy & Hot Cherry;306562 wrote: Pls somebody out there help me, I love my husband and 4 other people lol!!. Drinking! Drinking! & more Drinking, I'm confused right now.

S&HC
          LOL - you are cheating on yr hubby with my EXES!

Love

satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

scuppy is ok

betty boop;306667 wrote: You OK scup???
            hot cherry is not . she is sad. she want to divide herself into 4. I promise,scuppy is not having none of that. BB I,m O K. .You,re great BB!! I,m sure.

Comment

God bless you pal, you are dead right

satori;306704 wrote: LOL - you are cheating on yr hubby with my EXES!

Love

satori
              xxx
              Yes hot cherry want to have affairs. she is hot for it now, what i,m gonna do? I still love her. Can some one advise me pls!. I know is wrong. should I go along to keep her?

Comment

Are scuppy and hot cherry two people? Sorry, but I am finding this all really strange.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Scuppy love himself, he loves hot cherry too

Breez;306670 wrote: The only person you need to love is yourself. You need to do this for yourself. Read the book if you haven't, develop a plan and goal & never give up. In sobriety you have to be selfish.
                  Hot Cherry does not love herself, and I,m not sure she loves scuppy. What can scuppy do to help hot cherry?. Scuppy cannot live without her that i,m sure of.

Comment

sometimes

lushy;307007 wrote: Are scuppy and hot cherry two people? Sorry, but I am finding this all really strange.
                    I understand what you mean. I,m scuppy only hot cherry can answer this question. I promise our public life will be clear soon

Comment

I suggest you take your public life elsewhere. This is really not the place.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

yes 4 really people

trixietrack;306676 wrote: who are the other 3? or maybe you are seeing 4 because of drinking?? mmmm would love tohear an expanation
                        scuppy will offer you an explaination later because I need advise.

Comment

:what?:
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

This is a public forum

lushy;307017 wrote: I suggest you take your public life elsewhere. This is really not the place.
                            I love it here, I mean no trouble and I,m not asking for your permission. Do not ask questions if you cannot cope with the answer please.

Comment

" Scuppy..."
                              Sure you can ! ( It's called Polegamy ! ) Unfortunetly....I'ts a against the law ! IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X