Can I love 4 people the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it here, I mean no trouble and I,m not asking for your permission. Do not ask questions if you cannot cope with the answer please.

Comment

Scuppy, it's hard to help you if the situation isn't clear. It's also kind of weird that you are speaking in the third person. Trust me, people here would like to help, but we have to understand what is going on. Otherwise, it just sounds too weird.

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

" Scuppy ! "
        In our society, multiple relationships are frowned apound ! I Know that the bible speaks of mutiple marriages but.......thoses were the times ! Now it's against the law. " Christ tells us give unto Ceasaur what is Ceasaur, and God , what is Gods !" IAD !:welcome:
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

satori;306704 wrote: LOL - you are cheating on yr hubby with my EXES!

Love

satori
          xxx
          Hmm - now Satori is confused - I assumed you meant that the other 3 people were Drinking, Drinking and More Drinking! (hence my exes!)

Seems it is more complicated than my small brain can comprehend .

Hope it becomes clear and sorted out soon

Love

satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Scuppy,

I wish you well, but, this is too cryptic for me. Hence, no advice here.

I hope you get the help you need from someone who is able to comprehend exactly what you are asking!

Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Maybe - schizophrenic ?

Scuppy may be the rational person ?
              Hot Cherry the alcoholic person ?
              ?We are one another's angels?
              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

' Yes....if your on speed ! "
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

satori;306704 wrote: LOL - you are cheating on yr hubby with my EXES!

Love

satori
                  xxx
                  That AL is a cheating looser. :upset: I thought he loved meeeeeee, whaaaaaaa.

Comment

Heavenly, thank you very much. YES!!, thats Scuppy, he thinks men are the brain box. He hasn't seen a thing yet. I'm Hot cherry, I am not mad babe!.
                    All that you know, is what you're able to know!!:applaud:

Comment

IAD, what is that men? Where can I get one?, both Scuppy & I, are not even on water right now. I can do with a drink, Speed!! I'm sure I will fly. Thank you, for what?, Scuppy is asking.

Comment

Hello Croft!!

Croft, Hiya!!, I could not respond to Satori earlier. May I assure you he was dead wrong. I'm married to scuppy, I am pushing him to do, you know what........ I have pushed him so much, I'm afraid he gonna run away. I do still love him. But it appears he is not a enough for me. If you know what I mean, can you advise?.

Comment

what category of love are we reffering to? scuppy what kind of love are you reffering to since unless you are clear then you can get help. again if you are in love with this four people then you dont love any of them if you are reffering to opposite sex attraction. you are just confused and you are loosing track of yourself and your life. true love yourself first

Comment

Working...
                          X