Kudzu super size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu super size

Can you get big packs of Kudzu anywhere? I'm in the UK but have only been getting it from the US and it takes ages and by the time I'm getting half way down the pot I have to order again. I can order more than one to get over this but just wondered if I could get a super size pot, preferably from a UK supplier......??

Ta muchly

Bessie xx

Kudzu super size

Hi Bessie

Sorry cant help with any suppliers in the Uk or OZ for that matter, but just wanted to say I am also wishing there was a bigger pot. Taking 3x3 a day they dissapear pretty quickly. However as others have said they have found other suppliers and the stuff didnt work as well if at all like the MWO pots. I think all agree that the MWO stuff is the best and matches the clinical trial quality.

Good luck with your quest to find a bigger pot ( honey) just like poo bear hey lol

take care
    Captn

Comment

Kudzu super size

Bessie and Capn,

Sorry to hijack, but I am just imagining all these toilets or pans being sent to the UK or OZ filled with Kudzu!!

btw, some of us Southeasterners could just go down the street and pick the kudzu off the vine for you and send it to you. Not sure if it would pass customs, though.

Love,
      Cindi
      XXVI
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Kudzu super size

LOL!! The language barrier strikes again!!

Wossit look like on the vine then? And can you use it in its raw state? Would save you a fortune!

Comment

Kudzu super size

I'm not sure if it's as good as the MWO Kudzu, or if you can get it from the UK, but I got mine from Amazon.com it was linked with the book.
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Kudzu super size

Ah yes, tis the season to for kudzu here in the sunny southeast. fa la la la la, la la la Maybe I can put in the dehydrator thing and sell it on e-bay. Quit my job. Oh the new name!!! The green hole! black market kudzu!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kudzu super size

Bessie;308752 wrote: LOL!! The language barrier strikes again!!

Wossit look like on the vine then? And can you use it in its raw state? Would save you a fortune!
              Google Kudzu and you can find a lot of pics. It takes over everything in it's path.

Comment

Kudzu super size

If I'm not mistaken, I think the root is the important part, medicinally.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Kudzu super size

I have tried another brand here in the States and it did not work as well as MWO's brand did! I am gonna stick with what works!!!!

Guy
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                  X