Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Friday

Today's thought is:

It is the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires.
    --Rebecca West

Our soul's pure desires, those that harm no one else, are really invitations from God for us to try new activities, to perhaps move along unfamiliar corridors, or tackle challenges that will carry us closer to our destiny. Fulfilling our desires can expand our knowledge of life, but even more, it can strengthen our trust in our Higher Power.

Perhaps our primary goal is to trust more in our Higher Power's presence, loving guidance, and commitment to our growth. Our Higher Power is our most treasured friend and teacher, our most significant other. We'll never be led astray with the guidance offered us for fulfilling our purest desires.

I will ask God for direction and attune myself to my innermost desires today.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Today's Thought - Friday

hi there noelie..thank you sharng and hows your hubby. were you able to sleep.
    have a great day
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Today's Thought - Friday

Hi tlrgs :h .....I didn't get any sleep last night because my poor husband was in the bathroom all night. He's fine now, sleeping on the sofa. I'm walking through the house looking for a place for me because the sofa is *my* spot. We now have pictures of a very clean colon. It's rainy and depressing here today. When I get into a better mood, I'll be back.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Today's Thought - Friday

Thanks, Noelle. Very meaningful for me right now.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Today's Thought - Friday

Sorry you guys are feeling crappy and sleep deprived! (opps, should have used a word other than Crappy) Nothing worse. Yes, it is nasty here, today. Hope all is better soon. Good "Thought for the Day!"

Thanks,

Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Today's Thought - Friday

Ripple could sure use High Power today! so burnt out i'm leaving my rehab photo on until my head gets some rest. this will pass..thanks Noelle for the words of wisdom each day.

Comment

Today's Thought - Friday

Love you Noelle - Hope things at home get cheerier soon!!!! Thinking about the thought for the day!! Reflecting.......

Comment

Working...
              X