Friday Night Club... !!! for abstainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palatia, I will go check it out! Does it explain on the site how to play?

I just got through playing a few rounds of Space Invaders..... OMG that game is so fun!! :H
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Yes.. good how-to's.. I was thinking the Pogo Bowl might be fun.. many rooms there tho...

It's just a bowling game.. (makes me want to go bowling!!) lol.. there is also spades and hearts... lots of things... keeps me out of trouble mostly
      P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
      - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

But hey! Some can be here in chat, some in games... I plan to be in both places tonight.. but I love my games ...

As long as we know we're in this thing together... right??

I'm good to go... don't have to go out for anything else now... enough tea for tonight :P.. hope you're all feeling good/better ...

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.

Comment

I like to play poker at pokerstars.com; I'm a poker girl myself. There is a league here, but they usually play at bars. Sometimes I am able to go and not drink, but sometimes I just need to stay away from it...if you know what I mean.
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I have an acct at Pokerstars too... haven't played in a whle there tho.. I play Holdem at Pogo, but it's a member's only game.. :/ But there are other poker games there...

Comment

Hey Kids-

Just saying hi! I can't believe it's after 7 here already. I think I'm too tired to get into any trouble. So I'm gonna see what's up around the boards - and maybe check out some games . Happy to be home safe from that stinky beast

Good to see you guys -

Love WW xx

Comment

kool i will be in chat happy friday
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I just went there - you were not there tlrgs!!!! :upset: I missed you! I'll keep checking.....

WW xox

Comment

WTG, Palatia! Good idea for keeping us busy.

I suggested POGO to new members who wanted to know what to do to with their time when I first got here. No one seemed interested then. LOL So glad you put it out there again!

Been a POGO member for years. I love the thought of setting up a bowling night for anybody interested!! Count me in, please!

Love, Me
                    :l
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I'm, late....save me a toga!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!!!!
                        Goal 1: Today
                        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Thankful;309010 wrote: WTG, Palatia! Good idea for keeping us busy.

I suggested POGO to new members who wanted to know what to do to with their time when I first got here. No one seemed interested then. LOL So glad you put it out there again!

Been a POGO member for years. I love the thought of setting up a bowling night for anybody interested!! Count me in, please!

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Bowling in pogo is fun... lol. Got my son started on it and he just made his own account yesterday to play...

Chat was BUSY tonight!! And still some there if you want to chat!!!

Comment

Friday night club seemed a success! Many were in chat. I went in and out of chat a few times (my son claimed the comp for a while and I did normal things like call a neighbor and read).

A lot of guys were in chat when I went back later in the evening... silly, funny, 'male' sparring stuff, sound effects, etc... and then someone came in who.. it wasn't clear they needed assistance. Everyone stopped, and a few 'vets' here wanted to make sure this person was alright.

If Friday nights are a prob for you, if you ever need help... Go to CHAT!! I and a few other newbies witnessed the true caring and concern of other members here. Although fun, silly, funny... it is there for whatever you need... and so are the members here.

Comment

Hi Pal,

Way to go, for recognizing a trigger for you (Friday nights) and doing something so postive about it !!!! :yougo: Glad you got through Friday night. Waking up on Saturdays WITHOUT a hangover feels wonderful, doesn't it?

Miso :heart:

Comment

I'm in for Friday night club.

Comment

Working...
                                X