Thank You MWO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You MWO!!

I post very little but read a lot here. Last night I was craving bad and all it took was one post telling me to stay home and not rush out and get that bottle of wine and it worked. (:thanks: to ((you))))

I quit smoking on a site like this for 2 1/2 years and during that time, we used to have Friday night parties where we would all drink and have a grand time only to wake the next day to get online and see what drunken mess I had left from the night before. ON that forum, you couldnt delete posts or threads, just hope to bury them with new ones.

So being on the computer at night is another trigger for me, especially on the weekend.

I guess what i'm trying to say is THANK YOU one and all. I hope to get past this computer problem-trigger I have and become a bigger part of this community.

Mstall
    Day freakin 12!! omg
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Thank You MWO!!

Hello you :-)

12 days in :-)

More power to you!

Good luck...

David xxx
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Thank You MWO!!

Day 12!!! Awesome Mstall...

I made it through Friday night for the first time (thanks to the Friday night party in chat here. THANKS GUYS)!!

This site is amazing, isn't it? Whatever works, keep going ..
      P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
      - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Thank You MWO!!

Mstalll,

Welcome and Congratulations on staying af !!! That took a lot of strength, good for you!! There is so much information on this site. Keep reading and keep posting.

Miso :heart:

Comment

Thank You MWO!!

Thanks David and Palatia!!

It was your thread P that helped me. I hope to participate more as I add those days up.
          AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Thank You MWO!!

Mstall, :welcome:to MWO ..............

Well done on day 12, that is excellent, keep posting .........

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
            X