s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s

i cant cope with it any more. ive never spoken about it and im probably going to lose the best thing ive ever had beause of it.
    drink makes it go away it doesnt matter anymore. the arguing is easy compared to facing it.,.
    i could cry for a year and it doesn't change anything crying doesnt help.
    i dont even know why im on here. i hate myself i hate the way i look and feel. obviously i must be looking for some thing otherwise i wouldn't be writting this but i dont know what,

s

I think most of us here have felt we couldn't cope anymore. Tell us more and maybe we can ease the pain :l
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

s

Hotpot - I figure it must be about 3.30am in the UK. Can you try to get some sleep and talk to us in the morning? Things might be a bit clearer then and we can help you work out a plan.

Comment

s

its hard to tell more even to type. i feel like i cant even type the words. i feel like im doing something wrong. it haunts me in my day to dy life in my dreams and i want to ignore it to lead a normal life. i know drink is not the way out but its so easy to do, i'l scream shout bang , ive been taken of bridges by the police and gone into hospital after taking overdoses. i dont know why i carry on this way but i do.

Comment

s

Hi Hotspot...

My name is Patty, and I'm a 43 yr old mom hoping to help you.... first off, I have to confess that my best friend at my company was British, and he always called me a stupid bloody cow.... umm, in the USA, that's called a hamburger, but I never told him.....

Hotspot, I hope we can help you.... but the fact is you aren't alone. We are as F-ed up as you feel. We all feel the desperation that you describe so accurately. Yes, it's desperate, but it's accurate. I feel what you think...

If you want to change it, we will all help you, Hotty. Just ask.

Much love, :heart:

Patty

Patty
          Tampa, FL

Comment

s

hope you feel better tomorrow hotspot. There are lots of people here who are on their way out of the black hole you are in as a result of this prgramme and you can be too if just commit to it and we will all help you. This is a great programme with plenty of support from people just like you who have all been there. Check in tomorrow.
            BH

Comment

s

Hope you feel better today hotpot. Have you read the MWO book? It is a great place to start, lots of good information.
              Marcie

Comment

s

(((Hotpot)))

Hon a lot of us drink to numb ourselves from something. Write me if you want to delve further privately and I will be honest about my problems. I have worked at a crisis line for over two years, volunteered and won an award for my service. Why? Because I care and have been there. :l

Comment

Working...
                X