Prom Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prom Night!

So I've got lots of good movies, lots of chocolate and a bunch of great food!

There was a big group of them that all went together. One of the girl's parents had a cocktail party at their house where we could all gather and take pictures. I didnt drink anything... just manned the camera. It felt great to not feel I needed to drink tonight.

She was running late getting ready, and we forgot the booteneire?? (how do you spell that?) So we picked a flower out of the garden of the house we were invited too... how cheezy is that? Her date loved it... whew!

She looked so gorgeous!

Life is good.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Prom Night!

Nice!
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Prom Night!

P4T,

How great that you got to enjoy such a special time in your daughters life AND remember it. I'm sure that made it more special for her too. :h Pretty cool that you had a standby flower .

Hey, I just posted a treadmill thread in the fitness forum. It looks like a treadmill in your avatar. Check it out, if you are interested.

Miso :heart:

Comment

Prom Night!

Miso,

I will check it out for sure!

I have to stay up till 6 am, so some fitness reseach sounds awesome. I just finished the first movie... getting some yummies and getting ready for movie #2!

This is kind of fun!

Comment

Prom Night!

I just finished "The Memory Keeper's Daughter".... very depressing and bad acting. It is way over rated.

So I am going to watch the Spongebob Movie now, and then a Cary Grant fav! Pizza just arrived too.... this could be a fun night!

Hopefully I can stay awake. :jumpin:

Comment

Prom Night!

Spongebob is known to be a major alcoholic and that is why he lives under an umbrella and has bloodshot eyes.

I am not understanding why P4T is staying up all night.

???

Comment

Prom Night!

Spongebob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gotta love that!!!!!
              I read "Memory Keeper's Daughter"..........Spongebob wins every time over that!
              ;o)
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prom Night!

Because her daughter is out all night for prom..........come on Duck!!!!!!!!!!!Why are YOU up all night?
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prom Night!

Speaking of staying up all night...

I read a book written by a woman who had 10 children (true story but this was years ago when that was not so uncommon.) Anyway, she said that with all the getting up and feeding babies in the middle of the night and then sitting up with sick children and then staying awake all night waiting for teenagers to come home safely, that by the time the last one moved out she realized she had insomnia all those years anyway!!

I thought it was funny...

Love,
                  Cindi
                  XXVIII
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Prom Night!

Hope you had a great prom nite Allie! And your daughter too!
                    Marcie

Comment

Prom Night!

I would never make it, lol. How did you do, P4T?? Hello??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:H
                      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Prom Night!

P4T,

Did you make it awake all night? I hope things went well

...and Lucky everyone knows Sponge Bob lives "in a pineapple under a tree" :H

Myheart
                        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                        - George Jackson

Comment

Prom Night!

how did it go . were you able to get some rest .
                          well any way have a great sunday
                          peace and god bless
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Prom Night!

My daughter goes on May 3rd! I feel your pain. By the way - did the tests come back?

Comment

Working...
                            X