hi there i would just like to say thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to everyone . you all have been there for me in so many ways .
    this has been a great weekend.i have laugh my ass off.being in chat .
    and reading as many post as i can . but just having a great time meeting new and old members.
    thanks again for just being you .peace and god bless
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Peace and God Bless you!!

Love,
    Cindi
    XXVIII
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well I cannot take any of the credit....just wanted to agree with you on how fantastic everyone is here.
      ~Laura

Insanity
      : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

Back at you, tlrgs! :l
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey tlrgs, you replied (quickly) to my first post asking for help here so I owe you a big thanks. Day 6 AF for me and you are a part of that. That's good stuff. So thank you and everyone else here.
          I went to my doctor and told him I had a serious drinking problem and that I was in desperate need of a solution. He said, 'Stop drinking.' I said, 'I don't get it..' He said, 'Go home and think about it.'

Comment

[quote=tlrgs;309684]to everyone . you all have been there for me in so many ways .
            this has been a great weekend.i have laugh my ass off.being in chat .
            and reading as many post as i can . but just having a great time meeting new and old members.
            thanks again for just being you .peace and god bless[/quote
            Well...I didn't do anything for ya this weekend,but I love you to death and I just wanna say HI to ya,sweetie!!!!I am so glad you had such a great weekend!You are one of my FAVORITEest most BESTest most FUNNest people....And yes,that WAS proper english.....I actually didn't get on ONCE yesterday,(1st day ever?!).....HAd to take my darn sweet dog to the pound,friends kids staying w/ us as she is leaving their Dad....I think i may have had the OPPOSITE weekend that you had :H!!!But-It's a new day and the sun is shinING IN washington,NO LESS!!!YEAH!!!

One thing that IS cracking me up lately though,(I have to have my daily sick humor -fill,or you KNOW I just don't FEEL right!!)...The freakin' SMILEYS on this site!Call me a dork,I guess i am new to the whole world of sm,ileys,but some of these are just hilarious!!!So here's one to give you just ONE more little laugh this weekend...Look at this guys tongue!So FUNNY to me,I don't know why!:lalala: Am i WEIRD?oR IS HIS TONGUE FUC-INGF fuNNy?????hahaahAAAALOLOLO!!!!!Have a GREAT Sunday,sweetie-pie!!!!:huggy: to you from me........
            :lRebecca

Comment

hi rebecca you are so funny too. i have never seen you in chat .i think it would be fun if you did check it out and sorry to hear you had a rough saturday but it only get better and yes it is a new day so enjoy it .
              have great sunday

Comment

Hi tlrgs, I dont think that i've been personally supportive of you but wanted to say well done and thanks for saying thanks .........

Love & hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

hi there betty boof. i read alot of your posts . and just by reading what you post . help alot

Comment

I'm bumping this up T.
                    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
                    X