Mental De-Tox..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental De-Tox..

You know what sleep deprevation does to the mind..can make you :nutso: okay..rested up for another round. Spent some time with the grand babys, picked up some ZAP Extreme Caffiene Coffee for Wednesday meeting, played house and burnt some funky music...Good to go..:new: Sobriety..oh such work. :sighbubble: Delicate balance here still, must be careful with sleepy schedule..Lets see if Ripple can stand still for one solid week..do ya think? I'm still here...:thanks: I'm gonna keep going and not give up..NO

Mental De-Tox..

hi there ripple..i was just thinking about you . glad to see you and you sound alot calmer.
    chat soon.. your buddy roger
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mental De-Tox..

ready to go.

all rested and feel great. no more coffee at 9 O'clock anymore! woo-hoo..not good! simple :brainfart:..okay where did we leave off? Must be careful of cyber-space...always take TIME-OUT! did we all have a GOOD weekend? :H

Comment

Mental De-Tox..

I had a great weekend, Rip!!

No more caffeine for you at night, girl!! Big brain fart!!

Have a wonderful week.

Love,
        Cindi
        XXIX
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mental De-Tox..

oh noo!

been on-line 30 minutes and already changed my avatar! i'm so addicted! wot should i doo? it matches all the colours..i am smart though..thats what should count the most. i love you all today. :h

Comment

Mental De-Tox..

rippy rippy love ya
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mental De-Tox..

Its ME!

love and joy...sooooo healing! i just changed my avatar AGAIN! love playing on the puter..:yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:........ .....happy monday XXOO.

Comment

Working...
              X