Boy was I pissed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy was I pissed!

KateH. That hurt. The part about not being "sweet" by dumping this on you. I guess I will stop posting. I know I'm enabling him, I thought this was a place I could get support. I respect and agree with the posts that state I need to get real, that I am making excuses for drinking. But that comment above hurt me.

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Hart, the comment above was made because of the way you came across in your post. It was like you were blaming it all on someone else.

I am sorry - we can't prevent you from deciding not to post again, that is up to you. There is an awful lot of support on here and often it means facing the truth.

Your post just sounded like you needed to realise a few things. Turns out you already did, I am just sorry you have taken this all the wrong way. We are here to help and some of the reactions are because people care.

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

I feel the need to hi-jack this thread. Sorry Hart.

KateH1;311314 wrote: this is turning into a "Co-Dependent Board"....you choose to enable your husband....
        Sorry, you are not "sweet" by dumping this shit on us and seeking co-depenence......co-dependence is destructive and not at all loving. KH
        Kate -
        Why would there be a Family Members Affected area if codependents are not apart of this board? Am I not welcome here?
        This is not the first time you have upset members here with your assaultive opinions. It is not necessarily the content of what you say, more how you deliver your message.
        You need to soften the edges of your tongue, my dear.

Hart,
        Others were far more tactful in loving you with constructive criticism. Take what you can from it.

We are here to support everyone in all stages of their dependency.

Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Determinatrix;311575 wrote: I feel the need to hi-jack this thread. Sorry Hart.

Kate -
          Why would there be a Family Members Affected area if codependents are not apart of this board? Am I not welcome here?
          This is not the first time you have upset members here with your assaultive opinions. It is not necessarily the content of what you say, more how you deliver your message.
          You need to soften the edges of your tongue, my dear.

Hart,
          Others were far more tactful in loving you with constructive criticism. Take what you can from it.

We are here to support everyone in all stages of their dependency.

Dx
          DX, I totally agree ...........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

How dare you said to Hart.

Why are you here KateH1?, I think many of us are here to support each other. Hart has the right to express herself in this forum. kateH1!! point of correction, if you do not like it here, I'll advise you to spend more time with your wife. why didn't you depend on your wife/ husband alone instead of depending on this board. Who do you think you are. You make me sick, I'm sure you are not a lady, you should not address ladies like that. If you repeat this shit again on Hart, I will report you to your wife Whom, I hope will education you on how to address girls in a public forum lol!!

prisca

KateH1;311314 wrote: Hart,
            OK, so I will get slammed for this, but......this is turning into a "Co-Dependent Board"....How can anyone get healthy and sober, while buying into this? Hart, You have choices.....but, you choose to enable your husband....because that gives you permission to drink.....that is your choice......you can choose not to pay for his beer and put him in charge of getting a job...or not! Your choice!

Sorry, you are not "sweet" by dumping this shit on us and seeking co-depenence......co-dependence is destructive and not at all loving.

Time to get REAL, Hart!!!

What do you want Hart????

KH
            Do you know who you are?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Hart, I'm personally upset with this shit, Who is he? Do any one knows?
              Do you know who you are?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Alrighty then...that was much more forum friendly than Kate's comment.

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Why are you taking all this so personally Prisca?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

How dare yousaid that to Hart!!

Why are you here KateH1?, I think many of us are here to support each other. Hart has the right to express herself in this forum. kateH1!! point of correction, if you do not like it here, I'll advise you to spend more time with your wife. Why didn't you depend on your wife/ husband alone instead of depending on this board. Who do you think you are?. You make me sick, I'm sure you are not a lady, you should not address ladies like that. If you repeat this shit again on Hart, I will report you to your wife Whom, I hope will education you on how to address girls in a public forum lol!!

prisca[/QUOTE]
                    Do you know who you are?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

I wish people can show more understanding to other peoples needs and views. If one is under infl. they should not be posting in the forum.
                      Do you know who you are?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Wow - I think this has been totally blown out of proportion here.

Kate1H is actually a good person, who is female. She is just a bit direct at times.

Let's just let this go. We are all entitled to our bad days... and thus this was a bad day for hart. She expressed her frustrations and was in receipt of responses - some good and some maybe a bit over the top.

Let's let it go and keep the peace. Thanks!

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

i agree AFM. Gone way too far. I know them both to be very good women. If yall know something different, keep it to yourselves. We are all entitled to bad days, like AFM said. We are also entitled to be a little blunt on occasion if we feel the need to. These 2 fine ladies will work it out just fine and rest of you will still be pissed for one reason or another.

Night yall.

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

I'm sorry KH, it appears to me you are a guy not a lady. I hope you're what people think you are in this forum.If you are all that sweet as they say, I'm sorry for attacking you on your unconstructive comments on Hart.

Prisca.
                            Do you know who you are?

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

Let's just forgive and forget .... Might as well close the thread ..... Anyone ??
                              ?We are one another's angels?
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Boy was I pissed!

This thread is now

CLOSED.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X