Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes from the hole

oh noo!

KateH1;311305 wrote: Ripple.....You know I love you......but that is Bull shit!!
    if you love me you don't splash poop. i get confused wot the message is about..it was not clear wot the real issue was? may have been hallucinating? but i was not. be nice..things happen for no reason. now do you still love me, if you don't my kittens and OLIVE will. :thanks:

Comment

notes from the hole

Greenie

Still gagging at the bell ringer

I just cant tell it like you do:upset:

tried to at work they sort told me get back to work

you are the best bell ringer joker

Captn

Comment

notes from the hole

What??? Huh??
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

notes from the hole

I told capt jack a joke about a bell ringer. It was rather funny. Had a follow up as well.

The hole is still alive and well. The daily stuff gets in the way of the catch-up stuff. I have to begin training a new part-time person on Monday so I must kill the hole this weekend. It is not helpful that I am a bit sluggish today. I may have to do a cup of coffee. I'm excited about the prospect of a non-hole and a new person and will make huge progress today. "thoughts become things - choose the good ones". Oh, and I will win the lottery.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

notes from the hole

Whew! Close one! They changed the law and boozie stores are open on Sunday. I walked outside barefoot to try to ground myself. Climbed into a tree (really low branches :H) and immediately went back to my childhood. Could feel my late mother's arms around me. Sat there for a bit. Shielded from passers by because of the fresh green leaves of spring and then two chameleons fell to the ground. (a biggie and a little one- like mother and daughter?) I watched them and thought about how alcoholism is like that.. Change color to match the situation. So I sat in the tree a little longer. And I did not go to the store. Thanks for listening.
            sigpic

Comment

notes from the hole

Just say freaking NO or would you like some wine with that cheese?

Comment

notes from the hole

Greeneyes, I love the story about climbing into the tree ..........

So relaxing ..........

Take care ...............

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

notes from the hole

DoMePuppy, Thank you for your interest and taking the time to respond. I would have liked some wine to go with that cheese but I did say no. Thank you for taking note and making an acknowleding and helpful comment. All the best to you.
                  sigpic

Comment

notes from the hole

greeneyes;313565 wrote: DoMePuppy, Thank you for your interest and taking the time to respond. I would have liked some wine to go with that cheese but I did say no. Thank you for taking note and making an acknowleding and helpful comment. All the best to you.
                    Green, you didn't thank me ...........

Should I be hurt???? :H:H

Love ya Greenbean xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

notes from the hole

BB, you know me better than that! :h & smooches
                      sigpic

Comment

notes from the hole

greeneyes;313583 wrote: BB, you know me better than that! :h & smooches
                        Thanks ..........:H:H
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

notes from the hole

Greens.....I'm so sorry you had a bad day, but you DID ground yourself and didn't go to the store. You can be my little chameleon and we will fight together. Ignore Puppy, they are new and don't know what they're saying. You did GREAT! :l:l:l :h
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                          X