• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is who i am at 6 months

Hi Tirgs,
    Congratulations, you are inspirational!

Eastx
    In life we can live out our dreams its true
    the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Roger/Mr. T:
      you rock!!!!
      :wd::wave::rockband::disco:
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Many congrats Rog on reaching 6 months sober.

What struck a chord with me in your post was how you have clearly defined that this is YOUR 'battle' and no one elses. If I had grasped this concept over 10 years ago I think I would not be here right now. I would also not of wasted so many years of my life trying to impress other people by being sober.

Love and Happiness to an even bigger hippie
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Congrats on the six months! What an accomplishment. You did wonderfully for yourself, and I am very happy for you!

Gia

Comment

thank you all so much . the day is going by so quik got alot done yrad work check ,bulk trash check,getting something to eat not yet but man i feel good . and i love that song
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Congratulations, 6 months is fantastic. A lovely and inspiring post. Thanks, Nicole

Comment

Congratulations! You again inspire me!

Thanks,
                Guy
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

tlrgs;313216 wrote:
                  but here i am living life my way .on life term. i found the inner beauty of so many thing around me i have come so far in a short time and the ride is not over .
                  t- thanks for sharing...and i hope things get better with your sons...you have come such a long way, and have given such support to others here....we are very thankful!
                  ((((((thank you))))))
                  flyin

Comment

Congrats

Hey Suzanna,

I am new and just joined a few months ago. I did do a general post but did not really hear back-i probably did something wrong...lol

Anyway-your main page grabbed my attention. I have been thinking that I need to make a change for some time know buy find it very hard to get started. I also have my questions about the medications.

Im 38, married with kids and have a very social life. I am in medical sales so there is always something going on and to go to...hence finding it very hard to get started.

Any advice???

T

Does this go to the private message board or go out for all to see?

Comment

Taylor, you're hiding in plain sight nice to have you BTW. if you pop over to the medications section of the boards and post a new thread with your medications questions I guarantee you'll get some help.
                      and a big welcome to ya!!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

welcome taylor sorry couldnt help peace and god bless

Comment

Great job Tirgs and huge congratulations.:goodjob:
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

tlrgs......it's the long road to getting sober......you're doing great!!!!! :h
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

This is a great post tlrgs - WOW 6 months!!!! You must be soooo proud! And you have it so RIGHT! This is for you. For only for you could have made 6 months. You can't try and do this for someone else, as you only become resentful. I have tried. You know this already, though, don't you? You are wise, life wise! You may not type as fast as the rest of the chatters, but you are wise, my friend. And a true friend you are. So enjoy this accomplishment. Relish it! Hold it and cherish it. It is your, only yours. Congrats!!!!!! Very deserving!

Comment

thank you crofty and you are doing such a great jod and i am so proud of you ..peace and godbless

Comment

Working...
                                X