• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK MEET 17TH MAY

ie "me"

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Same place as last time Jay, Jacqui I will pm you the details .........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

wish I could come air fare too expensive to sail take me 6 months in my little boat any way I would love to be there have a great time
        Love
        Captn

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Hi everyone

I am going to try and come. I am going away for a few days to sunny Croatia leaving from Stanstead about 5pm so will pop in on my way if I can.

Would be great to see everyone again and anyone I didnt meet last time !

Am not doing so well at the moment so I think I should try and restart my MWO thing. Basically too much temptation to go drinking and a lot of peer pressure.

Have a good Sat and hope to be there next week.

Kath

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Captn we will be thinking of you ......

Kath it would be lovely to see you again .........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

I can't make it Betty ........... I have to work ....... damn shift change ......... sorry ........... x

W xx

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

No problem W, would have been nice to meet you though ......

Why the change of avatar??? I loved the giraffes ......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

It kinda reminds me of me! ................ x

W xx

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

I kind of missed out on the planning of this one while I was underground (literally very nearly, for certain)-- but I could not come anyway as a big family event is scheduled then. Which is very sad for me-- the first meet-up was terrific, and a big step to take for many of us.

I'll be there in spirit, though (and my spirit even has the directions).

and betty, if you bring along your computer again, I'll try to sneak off and tune in "live".

Have a smashing good time.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

WOW ...... Wimpey ........... if that is what you look like, I will organise another meet ............. just to meet you .........

You may need to ditch the gorgeous long haired lady though ......

Good job Mr Boop hasn't posted for a while

Knowing my luck he will come back real soon ..........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

beatle;325519 wrote: I kind of missed out on the planning of this one while I was underground (literally very nearly, for certain)-- but I could not come anyway as a big family event is scheduled then. Which is very sad for me-- the first meet-up was terrific, and a big step to take for many of us.

I'll be there in spirit, though (and my spirit even has the directions).

and betty, if you bring along your computer again, I'll try to sneak off and tune in "live".

Have a smashing good time.
                        Beatle, you really will be missed ...... I have thought a lot about you recently .........

We will toast you with sparkling water for sure ..............

Love and (virtual) hugs .............. BB .......... Take care Beatle I really do think about you a lot ..........
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Sorry bb not coming going to see wimpy instead......just kidding....
                          wimpy you are getting granny jacs all ......ohhhhh young man...LOL
                          Jacqui
                          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Jacqui ...... I'm scrapping the london meet and coming with you to meet Wimpey ...........

Ok that is just in my dreams ............

Will see you saturday, Just don't tell Mr B about our resident hunk Wimpey .......

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

I wont but if you see me smiling you will know why.....
                              Jacqui xxx
                              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

UK MEET 17TH MAY

Sorry didn't notice your post about confirming numbers but I'm still looking forward to meeting everyone if thats ok
                                Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
                                AF 8 June 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X