Any Duffy fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the cd a few weeks ago and wasn't mad about it, but my God ,has it ever grown on me! Im also loving Adele as well. My next purchase could well be the breeders new one but I will have to hear a sample first. The observer music monthly was out today so I will pick a few out of that as well ,maybe Portishead ,they have a new one as well. Sorry ,im rambling ,shite weather over here today so had a pyjama day and listened to alot of sounds...even pulled out Bob Dylan ,wot a legend......

Hey limers.

Yeah I heard the Adele CD about a month ago too after a friend proclaimed it to be on of the best debut CD's he had heard. I think Erykah Badu's album 'Baduhism' and Portishead's 'Dummy' album where 2 of my top debut CD's from artists. Love the Duffy single out at the moment as well, kind of a dark northern soul thing going on!!.

Hope you're out of them PJ's today anyway limers!! (you know what I mean!!)lol

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The biggest rock alternative station here in Washington DC is playing the hell out of Duffy! The track is "Mercy" I think. I really like it.....
      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Cool for her , im happy shes hit stateside,shes a welsh lass I believe. I not only got out of my pjs today Hippie,but had a good hour long walk this morning ,ate well all day ,i did a fair amount of studying and intend an af night ,bed early and a good book!

Comment

Working...
        X