CAN I ASK FOR SOME HONEST OPINIONS PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hummm. this is an interesting thread with so much undercurrent. betty i love you... just wanted to say that. ripple you can be quite mean and i'm not sure why. and all else well afm so glad you don't have cancer. me neither.... hart you are so sweet how could anyone be hurt by you. aren't we in charge of our own feelings after all? i mean can't we all just figure out that support means more than abuse? gosh, so odd. well, drunk or no. rj says no drinking and posting. that is her rule for the website. to me, if you need help ask for it and then you'll have to sift through and take what you want and leave the rest. you simply can't police people's personalities. why? because not everyone is a nice person. lmao. i think someone must have hurt ripple because i can't understand the hostility. so, begging off the post but wanted betty to know that i lvoe you..
    :welcome:

Comment

I went back to the post I believe you are referring to Betty--I read it this morning first. I am really surprised she came back and posted again. 50% of her thread is bickering and sarcasm. Personally, I'm pretty disappointed. I can't imagine how someone new coming in might feel.
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Closing this thread

I'm closing this thread. But first I'd like to repeat BHOG's words:

"...this site is for assistance, not criticism. There is enough negativity in the "outside world" we don't need to create any more here. If the person is looking for help, let us give it to them."

Please, let's honor the spirit of this community and the people who visit. Everyone who comes here needs help. We may have different views about how to best provide it. But at the very least let's treat one another with respect.

Thank you.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

RJ`Everyone who comes here needs help.

um, that includes me. :thanks:

Comment

Working...
          X