• Show
Clear All

so much love for betty boop

All I can add to what everone has said is "Boopster for President"

Luv ya......... x

W xx

Comment

BB rocks!!!! I thought we all knew that......

:h
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Boop you are like a Walmart greeter I do not know if you know what that is. Its a person who is retired, not that you are, who greets every single person who walks into there store. They are really nice people.

Sammys

Comment

YEAH! and besides, you a real nice person..even if your lipstick is always perfect.
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

I am going to print this off and read it when I am low ..........

I have never ever had so many compliments EVER .......

I am laughing and crying reading this ........

Thankyou sooooo much everyone .............

Love you all ....... BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty...girl I can remember the day you carried me (via laptop) through your WHOLE house while cleaning.....We are worlds apart and I love you! YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE! I pray for you and your family daily, you will forever have a place in my heart! FOREVER!!!!!! LUVUALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

betty boop;315379 wrote: I am going to print this off and read it when I am low ..........

I have never ever had so many compliments EVER .......

I am laughing and crying reading this ........

Thankyou sooooo much everyone .............

Love you all ....... BB xx
                HMM,,,Maybe THIS is the reason I threw myself into the ugly storm and made enemies as a NEWBIE- ASS :H!(Probably only YOU remember what i am talking about BB!HE HE!!!)BUT-YES-I am WITH THIS THREAd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One MILLION%!!!!!BB ROCKS!She has Always been there for EVERY SINGLE F-ING need of mine on this forum...(sorry for my cussing...sometimes,you just GOTTA CUSS!LOL!!!:H)...........

GREAT THREAD....lOVE U, BB :l!!
                :lRebecca

Comment

and just know betty darling there are even more that haven't gotten to the thread yet or didn't post. so there are even more that love you madly and are so very appreciative for who you are and the bright and beautiful light that you shine. i often wonder if it is just isn't easier to ponder always the sorrows but i for one would rather bask in the glow of beauty. and you my lovely are very very beautiful. you have a heart that is golden and sparkles. and well we all just knowing that and making sure that you are getting it right down to those pretty high heels of yours. tis really important to acknowledge what works and good souls. you are that. sending you love today in your world. thank you again for who you are... thank you for the courage it takes to be able to speak what you feel even if it isn't popular. and thank you for caring so much when it costs you your sanity at times. just know that you have made a difference each and every day in many many ways. love da bootsie girl
                  :welcome:

Comment

betty boop,
                    You have always been there for me...especially at my lowest...you make this place always feel special and i know you take the time to read so much of what is posted here...i am glad to belong to a forum where you are active...remember what a loving soul you are and keep it up...it is something to be proud of! xx big huge hugs and blessings!!! buckle

Comment

Betty - not been here for a long time and I don't understand what this is all about, don't have the heart or the strength to read through all the posts to find out, but as usual it seems some idiot is making our lives harder than they already are. So I am forced to log in and post just to say, I have your back my lovely girl, you have been here for everyone with support and encouragement. Life is horrible sometimes, but every day we should be grateful for what we have, and what we have here is a truly wonderful thing. I hope Kerrie is okay and I know that a lady like you can rise above whatever petty nonsense has been going on. Take care my lovely.
                      J

Comment

Of course, please don't forget that............. I AM THE THREAD KILLER... HAR, HAR, HAR, :undercover::undercover::undercoverthat was meant to be an evil laugh, but I think it might just sound like Captain Birdseye!):H

Comment

Listen up Boopy........ I dont say much, you know that........ but you have been my rock on many many occasions........ I just couldn't get through my day without a dose of Betty........ so I say screw the people who knock you...... and as always embrace those of us who love you....... (thats me included in the latter..... just for clarity)......... x

W xx

Comment

Just seen this thread.....Betty, we don't "talk" very often...but you're one of the very first people who welcomed me here last year, thank you!!!! love Janicexxx
                            AF since 9 May 2012
                            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

OMG thanks once again .......

I would love to reply to every single post here but feel really guilty about bumping it up when it is about me .................

Thank you bootsie and everyone else from the bottom of my heart (which by the way in real life is under my not so big boobs) .........

Love and hugs to everyone ........ BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

I don't post very often but have to add here, Betty Boop, I love your posts, you inspire me all the time.

PP

Comment

Working...
                                X