Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men and their toys - help me get over being angry

I couldn't resist this one:

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I just wish it wasn't a flaming red crotch rocket

At least it was not a Redhead.

Comment

You should be more supportive for your husband. You should encourage him to buy whatever he needs to fulfill his needs. You see, men have a harder time with life than women do. If a man and a woman get the same flu, the man suffers more and needs more attention to get well. You should stop thinking of yourself and ask yourself what else you can do for him. Perhaps he could use a golf membership, or a second bike.

Just my perspective from a husbands point of view (when my wife can't see what I'm typing).

Comment

Hula girl what a scream

"the score card of marriage" love it
          he didnt meet par for the course today or didnt strike at the bowling club lol.

It will make it easier for the legal guys when presentimg there case for divorce lol

Comment

Heeeeey Florida, if you can?t handle alittle red hot chilli, then you need to run home to mama, my boy. Us little red?s can give a whole lot of spice.

I?m probably more Mars than Venus. Hubby comes home with TV, computer, music stuff & says ?all yours honey? + plumbing; electrical; pool. That?s me!!

Take care
            xxx
            The mind is in its own place, and in itself
            Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Working...
            X