Year of Passings..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year of Passings..

First cousin lost mum yesterday, she was adopted by this woman. Her biological mum was my mum's sister, they have both deceased years ago. Pricilla is deeply upset and needs me today and tomorrow for funeral. Being in sobriety my cards have read this to be the start of funerals this year for Rip, there are more on the list. I can see this coming. Clean for a purpose my arms will be of great need this year. Lets hope i am wrong, but i am not. :h

Year of Passings..

Rip,

Be ye of great comfort to those in need! We know you will. I am sorry your loss, now and the anticipation of more to come. Don't try to be too strong. You deserve to grieve the passing of your loved ones.

Blessing and hugs to you,

Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Year of Passings..

will be okay..

i know wot to do. just received call also will need to go save Auntie and husband in Florida. She is 80 and needs a ride back north. 2nd hubby has urinary problems, must stop every so many hours for rest room. Fly down and caravan up with seniors burping, farting and repeating storys. ODAT... off this afternoon to Prissy's mums showing..will be fine. Life it comes at you when you least expect it...the cards showed me the way! :H

Comment

Year of Passings..

poor girl..

cryed and hugged me HARD! good for tissue in :handbag::lipstick::flower:..must go to help more. Nice to be strong and helpful..was told it was a blessing Ripples was there. Prissy will be not as busy now and will come to see wot i am up to. (HERE)..does not like me on forums...:no: ripping on..see ya later..be happy and don't let :xxx: eat holes in your head! :l

Comment

Year of Passings..

ah ripple. you are loved everywhere no matter what your interpretation. but be the wind and take care of those that you can. and bring lots of tissue. love you sister
          :welcome:

Comment

Year of Passings..

Ripple I hope that you find some comfort knowing that so many of us here at MWO are thinking of you during this tough time... Hugs to you xxx and then one more x

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Year of Passings..

oh dear.

Niblet i am okay dear friend..i am. :l i had to support cousin who was adopted from orphange at 6 months old and the only child to couple who is gone now. She adores me and i had not seen her for a long stretch of time. She found me some 15 years ago, having most of the family expired i am like the only biological she has. thanks Niblet..nice to know there are good persons like myself and you out there in this world. :lilheart:

she has been struggling long time now with identity issues and i feel this is going to be crushing for her..:upset:

yes, I am Ripple. :h

Comment

Working...
              X