I need to become a subscriber.....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't those post headings on the Subscriber side just get you thinking...!? "Inverted penis" is today's thought provoking title. And I particularly wanted to know what was going on with the "Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck...." post!! Do they have more fun over there? Do they talk about us non subscribers like we are lesser beings? Are they a bit like the Masons? Am I being paranoid?! :H I'm certainly being nosy. Is it worth subscribing? Maybe there will be wealth of untapped wisdom and insight there. Or maybe they just post a load of squit!?!! Come on, somebody who is a subscriber just give us a little taste of what your life on the closed boards is like....
    We're dying to know - well I am anyway!

Bessie xx

It's a bit like a detention class - all the naughty kids go there, but they have more fun! lol

It's not a lot different to what happens here, only not everyone can read your stuff. I think that as a general rule, the people there are more "open", and can say stuff that may be offensive to the wider population!
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Flip;316084 wrote: It's a bit like a detention class - all the naughty kids go there, but they have more fun! lol

It's not a lot different to what happens here, only not everyone can read your stuff. I think that as a general rule, the people there are more "open", and can say stuff that may be offensive to the wider population!
      Hey - sounds like my sort of place!! I've made a post where I had to very carefully choose my words. I may well be joining the detention class - sounds like my sort of place!! Ah school days!! I so want to read the 'Inverted penis' post!! :H:H And fuck, fuckity, fuck is one of my mantras!

Bessie xx

Comment

I've wondered about those over there in subscribers too, they have like secret games and stuff. Should just go for it, with all the money I'm saving on wine! :H
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Its definitely worth it, and you get free Kudzu when you first subscribe .........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

It is great fun and I love being able to support the place that has given me my life back!
            Marcie

Comment

Bessie,

Funny you mentioned. I really feel like I should give some money to this place that has helped me so much. Not sure I want MWO appearing on my credit card though.

Your math is complicated...but whatever motivates you.

Beck
              Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Beck it says Capalo Press on my statements, nothing about drinking or MWO. I think you can use Paypal as well.
                Marcie

Comment

Yep - on my statements it says Capalo Press as well. Nothing to worry about! I say join!!

Comment

And you'll learn the secret handshake! :wavin: (this isn't it of course) :H

Comment

(((Hart)))

Hey. No one taught ME the secret handshake. What's up with that?

I pay my money, too!!

:upset:
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cindi, you've never been initiated into subscribers?!?
                        Marcie

Comment

Here it is Cindi psst, don't tell the non-subscribers

It consists of sticking up the pointer and middle finger, just like the V sign (peace sign), and putting that hand behind someones head, to make it look like the "victim" has bunny ears. It is usually done while a picture is being taken.

Comment

You get to be part of the pencil thingy club too! Yeah it's pretty wide open in there. Whatever is on the mind goes and there's a rule that no one gets offended or the offender gets smacked on the knuckles with a ruler by Lushy and Lucky.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                            X