notes from the hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes from the hole

So, no progress as of today. Busy, busy,busy with the day to day stuff. . .... But.... some people in office were lingering on after. We ended up sitting in waiting room and telling stories and laughing arses off. I think about the hole from time to time, glancing at clock.... It is a wierd thing. Living life and then tending to the responsibilities that I didn't do that I fret over in the middle of the night. But it was so fun and what matters in the end? Am I destined to live my life off balance? Maybe that's just me. I see others here with such serenity. Perhaps I'm just not that kind of person... like MM whom I admire so much. OK... back to the hole. Thanks for listening.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

notes from the hole

Being busy is good! I should be but don't feel good enough for anything other than reading and maybe napping!! I don't think anyone can lead a balanced life; not in these times. Maybe a sane life?? Anyhow, you sound really O.K. to me. xxxx g.

Comment

notes from the hole

food for fingers help.

get them snackers...Welcome to KFC.com then nap. :l

Comment

notes from the hole

hi there greeneyes.. there is a sale borders book store this weekend half price and i saw the book called " life for dummies" and how to get your balanced. but the weird thing was.. where they were found..in the automatve section ..lol .peace and god bless
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

notes from the hole

get a REAL job!

life for dummies, how sad! check out: Search for jobs on CareerBuilder.com this is a good site for employ search! If your good on the puter and have some skills, career builder can help YOU! :what?:

Comment

notes from the hole

i am smart today!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0060952075/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books]Image: Life for Real Dummies: Life for the Totally Clueless (For Dummies Series): Richard Sandomir,Rick Wolff[/ame] appears to be a reference to follow for anything from sex to TAXES! off base on job seeking. :H

Comment

notes from the hole

:H

I am sorry people - but that was funny, Ripple! LMFAO!

Comment

notes from the hole

look wot i found!

not bad..if your stuck in the hole and scared: [ame= ]YouTube - CPI Security Pendant Commercial[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X