Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Saturday

Today's thought is:

In equal relationships, people are honest and take responsibility for themselves.

They tell the truth and don't lie, make excuses, or blame others for their behavior. They can admit their mistakes and admit when they're wrong. They communicate openly, directly, and honestly. They say what they mean without being mean. Equal relationships don't contain deceit and manipulation.

Today I will make sure that I'm being honest in my life, and this includes not avoiding the truth. I will admit when I'm wrong or have made a mistake. I will not take the blame for others, but I will take responsibility for myself. Being able to be honest and accountable for myself is an essential part of an equal relationship.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Today's Thought - Saturday

How true this is Noelle.

I could only start to be honest with myself and grow as a sober person outside of the confines of my relationship and so I had to end it, for my own sanity. We have to be happy in ourselves first to be able to share that with other's in all our relationships I think.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
    X