Hello - I Am New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - I Am New

Hello all. I feel as you are all great friends cause I have been lurking since January. I was sober up until mid March. I went into rehab last weekend, but started drinking ag:new:ain. So ashamed. I am searching for some hope. I left my boyfriend of 20 years, moved out of my house and into the city with another guy. It all overwhelmed me and I started drinking. I do not hate myself cause I know and will get better.

Hello - I Am New

Hi Rleygirl :welcome:to MWO ...... If you have had a sober spell already you know that you CAN do this ..........

Nice to see you posting, as you already know this place is amazing ......

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello - I Am New

Glad you decided to post riley, this place is amazing. You will be able to find support and advice. I have also found it a lot of fun here too. I hope you are well and look forward to you posting more in the future.
      flyin

Comment

Hello - I Am New

Welcome RileyGirl!

Sounds like you have been through a lot lately with many big life changes. You will get a lot of great advice here so the best thing to do is engage! Read, learn and post. Get the supp's and begin a stretch of 30 days AF one day at a time.

Look forward to hearing more from you...

Comment

Hello - I Am New

Welcome Rileygirl: Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. You know what it feels like to be sober. This too shall pass... Learn from your slip... learn from the trigger(s) that caused you to slip. Be weary of them in the future. Nothing feels as good as being sober does. No need to be ashamed. Just get back on track. You can do it!
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Hello - I Am New

My friend Reenie just said what I was going to say. Reenie is so great.

Time to start again. You've done it before, now do it again. We are ALL here to help you. It's gonna feel great.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hello - I Am New

Rileygirl ~ welcome.

Seems you have received some good advise so far. I hope you stick with us.

Let us know how you are. We are here for you.

Love, Me
              :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hello - I Am New

WELCOME.................keep posting, reading! We are all here for you.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hello - I Am New

:hello2::colorwelcome:
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello - I Am New

Hi and Welcome....

It's been said to not make major changes in the first year of sobriety as it's a huge trigger. Hang in there. Get/read the book if you haven't already done so. everyone here has tweaked the program to suit their own individual needs. Some just do the supps, others the Topa or Campral (or other meds). Whatever you choose, the support system here is great.

I wish you success.
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X