I LUVUALL..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LUVUALL..........

Luv, glad to see you back too. I am happy that you could be with your mama when she passed so peacefully.
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

Hi glad to see you back...was great to "speak" to you,Emma still wearing snowsuit LOL
      Love you more xxx
      Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

brittzak;317255 wrote: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE.........I so felt sorry for myself for a very long time. My world did crumble! I almost let AL take it all.................PLEASE do not do this to yourself! God bless!!!!!!! A forgiving heart, is a happy heart.............anger only hurts ....YOU!
        Luv, I am glad you are back, and these words of yours have helped me more than you can ever know ... That I HAVE to let go of the anger .. I am so glad your mama is at peace, and you have given me one tiny corner of peace today :l:h
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

Luv.......welcome back.....with your loving heart....your post above is very powerful...I have read it - I think I might save it.... thank you.

I am so glad your mum passed peacefully and that you were all with her..... She is with the angels now, happy and joyful. And joyful about her daughter.

It is SO good to hear from you - thinking about you and especially now. Take the time it takes and quietly ride the ups and downs of the next wee while. Remember that "Remembrance is a form of Greeting"....

We're here for you.

Love FMS xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

We are all so happy to have you back xxx What a relief that your Mama is now at peace watching over you all. Love ya Tons Luv xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

Luv,
              What do we call you now? You will always be love to us.
              Glad to see you back and doing well.
              So sorry about your Mama but she is finally at rest now.
              God bless and glad you're back!

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

Thank-you all for your kind posts. I have missed you all. I have been reading and see MANY success stories here. Very good to see!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I LUVUALL..........

Welcome back hon. Sorry to hear about your mom.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X